Thanks to Alice for adding the link: http://www.forevermorepublishing.com/index.html
I came across this new publisher earlier today while researching other, potential publishers for future submissions. In any case, it looks like they first opened for submissions back in September (according to their blog) and opened the site early this year.
Looking at the book listings on both All Romance and Amazon, the current titles either haven't sold at all, or had a sale a long time ago, as the rankings are 700+. I cannot tell how or if they market their works.
With that said, this is what I do know:
- Marisa Chenery is the owner and the one and only editor of this house. Oh, she's also a best-selling author according to the website.
- April Martinez is the cover artist
- word counts start at around 14,000 words
- pricing seems competitive enough
- looks like 40% (possibly gross) on money made
- turn around time is listed at 4 weeks
Other than that, there really isn't much written on this publisher. I have found the odd review here or there, but it looks like this publisher is one of the 'wait and sees' that we tend to get every year or so.
I apologize if this publisher has already been listed. I did a search, but didn't come across anything.