How well do you know your Villain (SFF Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

srgalactica

Registered
Reaction score
So it looks like the 'How well do you know your MC' thread is going well. He's one for our villains.

First question: Who is the one person your villain most cares about and why?

xamich

Sescha Young
Registered
Reaction score
Website
seschayoung.blogspot.ca
Papa. She'd do anything for him. Because he's a stupid, weak little man who needs to be protected.

--

If your villain had a catchphrase, what would it be?

Tezzirax

Registered
Reaction score
"I hunger for you."

All things considered, what would your villain rather be doing once the hero is dead?

Fanatic Rat

Sometimes I didn't even give a damn
Registered
Reaction score
Not sure if I can post since I don't have a real central villain so I guess I'll just pick one.

If your villain could be any animal, what would he/she be?

She'd remain human, because she respects human intellect and inventiveness above all else.

What does your villain like doing on days off?

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
He writes romantic ballads and plays the lute.

What does your antagonist think of your MC?

My antagonist thinks that the MC is pliable, loyal to him, but also has potential.

Q: What is your antagonist's guilty pleasure?

Fanatic Rat

Registered
Reaction score
Q: What is your antagonist's guilty pleasure?

Different one, but he really loves playing simulator video games like The Sims, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, etc. It's only a guilty pleasure for him because technically his culture is supposed to avoid human technology and modern culture.

What did your villain want to be when they were a kid?

Chasing the Horizon

Blowing in the Wind
Registered
Reaction score
what is your villains favorite tactic to manipulate others?
She likes to make them see that there's no real difference between her and them. She goes to great lengths to prove to the MC that he's just like her, capable of the same actions for basically the same reasons, and so there's no reason they shouldn't work together.

Who is your villain's closest companion and why?

milkweed

Abuses commas at will.
Registered
Reaction score
She likes to make them see that there's no real difference between her and them. She goes to great lengths to prove to the MC that he's just like her, capable of the same actions for basically the same reasons, and so there's no reason they shouldn't work together.

Who is your villain's closest companion and why?

His ginger cat Tawilliger, because humans, aliens, and droids cannot be trusted!

Does your villain have a pet, if so what kind?

Chasing the Horizon

Blowing in the Wind
Registered
Reaction score
Does your villain have a pet, if so what kind?
Depends. Can a wild fire-breathing dragon who has been enchanted to be immortal be considered a 'pet'? :D

I'm going to repeat Buffy's question, because it's good and didn't get answered: What is your villain's greatest fear?

Fanatic Rat

Registered
Reaction score
Depends. Can a wild fire-breathing dragon who has been enchanted to be immortal be considered a 'pet'? :D

I'm going to repeat Buffy's question, because it's good and didn't get answered: What is your villain's greatest fear?

For one of them, it's generally being in any situation where he has absolutely no control over anything. The other, finding out that everything she has dedicated her life to is ultimately false.

What are your villain's odd little quirks, if any?

ECathers

Amuck! Amuck! Amuck!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lionrhod.com
An obsession with dress design. Fortunately as a Faery she creates her costumes via thought and doesn't have to go thru the hassle of sewing them.

What if anything does your villain collect (besides the skulls of their enemies)?

milkweed

Abuses commas at will.
Registered
Reaction score
An obsession with dress design. Fortunately as a Faery she creates her costumes via thought and doesn't have to go thru the hassle of sewing them.

What if anything does your villain collect (besides the skulls of their enemies)?

I wish I could just think my creations into existance, tis not fair!

Dreams

What is your MC's greatest accomplishment?

milkweed

Abuses commas at will.
Registered
Reaction score
what is your villains favorite tactic to manipulate others?

Wow, this just about sums up the evil mind! I've had the misfortune of knowing people like this in the past and their intentions were anything but good!!!

Is your MC a serial killer by chance?

Chasing the Horizon

Blowing in the Wind
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, this just about sums up the evil mind! I've had the misfortune of knowing people like this in the past and their intentions were anything but good!!!

Is your MC a serial killer by chance?
Both my MCs and the villain have killed many times, though they're not serial killers in the strictest modern sense. That's what makes the villain's argument so compelling. She comes very, very close to getting them on her side too.

And yeah, I've known a few people like this IRL too. They're great inspiration, though I can't say I'm sorry to have them out of my life, lol.

What is your MC's greatest accomplishment?
I assume you meant villain. ;) Probably that she managed to master two magic systems and has been playing them against each other for her own immortality successfully for millenniums.

Wiskel

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
High above the rooftops...swinging from web to web
What is your villain's greatest accomplishment?

Not a single civilian has been killed while he's been in charge of holding the line against the creatures in the mist.

(Yes, I do mean my villain)

What act would your villain consider going too far? What would they refuse to do, even if it achieved his / her goal?

rwm4768

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
What act would your villain consider going too far? What would they refuse to do, even if it achieved his / her goal?

Killing all his subjects. He genuinely believes that his ideas will make the world better, but they can't make the world better if there's no one left to rule.

Tezzirax

Registered
Reaction score

That is a toughy since his goal is to devour all life on the world so that his lord, the God of Undeath, can enter this universe and spread his blight throughout.

I suppose the only thing that would constitute 'going too far' would be if the villain could gain the strength to ascend himself to godhood again AND choose to compete against his master.

Your villain has to choose between being President, or a kindergarden teacher--what is his/her thought process on determining which role would suit is evil hungers best?

Fanatic Rat

Registered
Reaction score
That is a toughy since his goal is to devour all life on the world so that his lord, the God of Undeath, can enter this universe and spread his blight throughout.

I suppose the only thing that would constitute 'going too far' would be if the villain could gain the strength to ascend himself to godhood again AND choose to compete against his master.

Your villain has to choose between being President, or a kindergarden teacher--what is his/her thought process on determining which role would suit is evil hungers best?

Become president. Gain a bunch of connections, and after her term is up she can step down and go back to the private sector.

What kind of food does your villain hate with firey passion?

milkweed

Abuses commas at will.
Registered
Reaction score
Become president. Gain a bunch of connections, and after her term is up she can step down and go back to the private sector.

What kind of food does your villain hate with firey passion?

Eel. Eel is pretty much the last abundant food remaining on earth.

Does your villain have any siblings?

Status
Not open for further replies.