March Madness

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone?

(I don't really get into it unless a local team is participating - Hopefully, our VCU Rams will get another shot at the Big Dance). ;)

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I never do a bracket, but I watch. College ball this year has been kinda down. I'm just a fan of watching good basketball, and it's been spotty this year. I think Duke at full strength has a great shot. Indiana looks good, as long as Zeller is balling well. Ohio State too. I don't even know what to make of any "Cinderella" teams this year, since it's been so uneven you can make a case for virtually anybody with a decent record getting hot and winning a few games in a row to at least make a deep run. Looking forward to getting the games started. Wish I wasn't working this week so I could drive up to Austin and see the games being played there.

Pushingfordream

Writing about life!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.danielwallock.com
I watch the games, but I'm not a huge fan. I have been following a few of the NBA teams, but only for the last few weeks. I watched college last night, NCAA and some of the playing was amazing. I like how quick paced the college game was compared to watching the NBA. Maybe I just saw a good game though...

Jersey Chick

Up all night to get Loki
Registered
Reaction score
in the state of carefully controlled chaos
Website
www.kimberlynee.com
Filled out my brackets this morning. I don't know how good any teams are (this is the onliest time of the year I really watch college basketball,) and I like to pick at least one underdog, just for the hell of it. I have no scientific method, but it's a lot of fun. :D

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
Did my brackets, too.

I have three in the ESPN thingy, two with the Canes winning (I'm a homer) and one with Duke winning. My biggest "Cinderella" teams are Wichita State and California.

Jersey Chick

Up all night to get Loki
Registered
Reaction score
in the state of carefully controlled chaos
Website
www.kimberlynee.com
My Cinderella team is Iona. I don't know why I picked them over Ohio (because I really do think Ohio is going to win) but I did. Feeling squirrelly, I guess. :D I have Iona losing in the next round, though, so I'm not quite that squirrelly.

I picked Kansas to win it all. The hubs went with Gonzaga.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well,

Our VCU Rams are out. :(

*Wonders what Honey Boo-Boo is up to now* :D