• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Alpha reader wanted for 40k M/M urban fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

c.m.n.

Beary cute ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Registered
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am looking for an alpha reader for my 18+ gay erotic WIP. Someone who can read through my WIP and check for plot holes and help me brainstorm a few areas that I'm having trouble with. This may lead into being a beta before submission if you like what you read.

The story is a little over 40k words, M/M urban fantasy with wizards and a normal guy who possesses the soul of an incubus demon. :)

If you're interested, I can send the first chapter for a read through. I may also be interested in a swap for something of the same length up to 50k, but please note that I'm not the fastest reader.

Quick Summary:
Maxwell O'Neil, a humdrum 30 year old workaholic, has been peeping at his neighbor from across the street for the last week. Every night at seven, the stranger opens up his shades and walks around in the nude, but he's never revealed his face. Max takes each opportunity to watch his neighbor's every move, memorizing every curve, and getting himself off in the process.
However, he's unable to stop. Somehow he's been tricked into joining his neighbor in his erotic dances and Max is certain that the man is some sort of wizard. He rushes back to his neighbor's house as soon as the next show begins and falls for those magical words.
Max is right. Antony is a wizard, a senior enchanter to be exact, and is on a mission from his professor from the magic realm to find the perfect creature for a spell called The Absolut Powera. Normally, a human wouldn't work for such a powerful incantation, but Antony believes that Max holds something inside him different than just the normal human he appears to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.