• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

In Need of Beta-Reader and a Writing Buddy for a Horror Novella

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidoriShirosaki

Horror-Romance Writer
Registered
Reaction score
I have a horror Novella but I need a beta-reader, and then I have another I am working on so I also need a writing buddy so we can help each other.. DX You can be one or both if you wish!

Tinman

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Midori. Sometimes it's hard to find a beta-reader if you don't have many posts on here. People have no idea of your abilities, or whether your writing style and the sub-genre (YA, Adult, Splatterpunk, Paranormal Romance . . . )is something they might be interested in. I'd advise you to post a small excerpt in SYW, but I think you're supposed to have fifty posts to do so.

If you'd like to PM me on here with a small 1000-2000 word excerpt, I'd be happy to take a look and let you know if I can help. Good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.