• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Editor] Diane Molleson

Arislan

Registered
Reaction score
Found her through the EFA site, Editorial Freelancers Association. I'm considering using her for my YA. Does anyone have any experience using her services?

Here's what the site says:

Years in field: 30
Years as freelancer: 20
Member info:
Former book editor at Scholastic Inc. Experienced ghostwriter (children's books) , copywriter, and editor (developmental editing and line editing) for national and local publishers. After working in New York City's publishing industry for ten years, I moved to Washington State where I work as a freelance writer, editor and book reviewer. I am the author and/or ghostwriter of 18 books published by Scholastic inc., including non-fiction easy readers, middle grade fiction, and movie tie-ins. My book reviews and articles have been published in Publishers Weekly, The Pacific Northwest Inlander, The Mid-Columbian (now called inland NW Magazine), and Crazy Woman Creek: Women Rewrite the American West, an anthology published by Houghton Mifflin. I have edited teaching guides to accompany college composition textbooks, academic articles, a vegan cookbook, and several children's books (easy readers, middle grade and young adult.) I hold a B.A. in English from Trinity College in Hartford, CT and an MS in Rhetoric and Technical Communication from Michigan Technological University in Houghton, Michigan. Past work for Scholastic Inc., HarperCollins Inc., Kiona Publishers, Publishers Weekly, and Washington State University-Tri-Cities. Languages: French and some Spanish.

I also saw that she's ghostwritten a few books in "The Babysitters Club" series. Sounds like a good choice/match for my idea.

Last edited: