• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Fantasy writing buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronDragon

Normal isn’t a virtue
Registered
Reaction score
I’m hunting for a writing buddy – someone to bounce ideas off of and brainstorm with and eventually get into the nitty-gritty work of drafts and revisions. I’m more than happy to return any assistance and have no problem beta reading.

Currently I’m in the beginning stages of a fantasy novel (the jury is still out as to whether its epic fantasy or heroic fantasy.) I’ve built a great world for the story to take place but I’m having trouble getting my various story ideas to gel into a coherent plot.

I’d prefer working with another fantasy writer but I’m not opposed to some of fantasy’s cousins.

Jaegur

mmmm words.
Registered
Reaction score
Hi there! I'm looking for some peeps to pal around with as well in this writing world!

calling33

Registered
Reaction score
I'm another fantasy writer (new to these boards). I'd be happy to be a buddy :)

Capturethis_

Registered
Reaction score
I'm new to this site and also write within the fantasy genre.
I am open to any questions you might have or if you'd like to see a piece of my writing before the bouncing of ideas can begin.
My strengths are character development and dialogue if this might help you in anyway.

Message me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.