Make up an outrageous lie about the previous poster, part II

Drachen Jager

Professor of applied misanthropy
Registered
Reaction score
A butcher opened in Saija's neighborhood a few months ago. She walked by there and got a laugh when she saw it's named "The Loin King".

Two can play at that game, thought Saija. So she got the financing together and a month ago opened her own butcher's shop. She stocked it with the finest cuts of venison, rabbit and wild game. Still, business is slow, and it looks like she's going to have to close shop. She doesn't understand where she went wrong, she even came up with the perfect Disney-themed name.

She called it, "Bambi and Friends".

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Drachen Jager has launched a line of designer pajamas, featuring cut-outs in places that normally would be covered. They are available online as "DJ's PJ's."

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
Nymtoc is wearing those pajamas and wait . . . his av just winked at me.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Nathan is going to get lucky tonight.

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
Alleycat just cracked 50,000 posts, but 99.9% of them are simply him quoting another user and adding, "I agree." He does this at random several hundred times a day.

Makes the achievement a little less impressive if you ask me.

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
Only because WriterWho gets off on that sort of thing.

Saija

Your source of questionable advice
Registered
Reaction score
Website
wishyouwereawriter.blogspot.com
On Drachen Jager's stomach is small slit of a mouth, from which protrudes multiple tentacles. These tentacles work like a fisherman's lure. He excretes a sticky, mucus-like substance with which he coats his tentacles so that he is able to capture small fish and crustaceans from his environment. After this, he injects them with a neurotoxin, paralyzing his prey and drawing them into his strangely-shaped mouth. Within his mouth is a gastrovascular cavity that works as both an intake of nutrients and as a means for waste excretion.

Drachen hangs onto his environment with a small polyp that attaches to the surface of rocks and coral through use of an adhesive foot. He has a primitive nervous system that cannot sustain homeostasis. He has no skeleton and is able to move around slowly with his pedal disc. He can also propel himself forward using his tentacles or by flexing his body.

Last edited:

Defos

Registered
Reaction score
Saija rides on the back of her home grown ameoba, its cillia tickle the insides of her lumpy legs, long black nails cling to the the cell surface exiting the membrane just enough to make it secrete her pre-digested food.

flyingtart

Warning: may contain humour.
Registered
Reaction score
Defos knows way too much about vasectomies.

Robbert

Practical experience FTW
Registered
Reaction score
flyingtart once asked for a vasectomy.

Upon being told by the doctor that she was past her prime and thus sterilisation ...she left the clinic and filed a lawsuit for slander.

S. L. Saboviec

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.saboviec.com
Robbert isn't offended if you tell him he's past his prime. "I'm goddamned eighty-four goddamned years old!" he shouts, especially when he's forgotten to put in his hearing aid. "Of course I'm goddamned past my goddamned prime! Now hand me my dentures!"

Saija

Registered
Reaction score
Website
JoBird likes to dress in a tie and a bikini thong (or "banana hammock," as he calls it) and hang out with the similarly dressed WillSauger, Defos, Robbert, and Drachen Jager. I'm not sure what they talk about, but let's face it - they're not there for the intelligent conversation.

JoBird

Banned
Reaction score
Saija is desperately trying to find ways to make herself look older; she's even considered surgery. She feels like a cougar on the inside, but has the body of a barely legal on the outside.

Saija

Registered
Reaction score
Website
JoBird tries to look younger so he can get picked up by cougars. The older, the better, as far as he's concerned. He's even considered the 84-year-old Robbert. Dentures are kinda his thing.

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
On Drachen Jager's stomach is small slit of a mouth, from which protrudes multiple tentacles. These tentacles work like a fisherman's lure. He excretes a sticky, mucus-like substance with which he coats his tentacles so that he is able to capture small fish and crustaceans from his environment. After this, he injects them with a neurotoxin, paralyzing his prey and drawing them into his strangely-shaped mouth. Within his mouth is a gastrovascular cavity that works as both an intake of nutrients and as a means for waste excretion.

Drachen hangs onto his environment with a small polyp that attaches to the surface of rocks and coral through use of an adhesive foot. He has a primitive nervous system that cannot sustain homeostasis. He has no skeleton and is able to move around slowly with his pedal disc. He can also propel himself forward using his tentacles or by flexing his body.

All of which makes it even more embarrassing for Saija when I write circles around her prose.

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
WriterWho has the ass of a pro athlete.

It's in the freezer. She's saving it for Christmas dinner.

WriterWho

Edit . . . Edit . . . Edit . . .
Registered
Reaction score
Drachen Jager is the finest skinner in my hometown. I take him all of my prime specimens, and leave it up to him to give me the choice meats before he burns the leftovers. He often has Christmas dinner with me while I have Thanksgiving at his house. His frozen meat selection is even more 'exotic' than mine.

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
WriterWho let Jeffrey Dahmer take the fall for her crimes.

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Drachen Jager will be away for a few days. He is in Rome, campaigning to be Pope.