Make up an outrageous lie about the previous poster, part II

me-a-monsteR

Bites upon request
Registered
Reaction score
Jehhillenberg doesn't know it, but all her replies in this thread are being carefully monitored by the NSA.

monsteR's best guess is, it's DJ abusing his power to stalk her...

bmstanford09

Registered
Reaction score
me-a-monsteR was once a professional watermelon bowling champion, until she was brutally attacked by a fellow competitor after a close win. Since the attack, she is unable to look at fruit without convulsing violently and shouting “duckbilled platypus.”

Drachen Jager

Professor of applied misanthropy
Registered
Reaction score
bmstanford 09 took that name because he graduated from Stanford in '09.

The bm part?

Well, let's just say he holds the Stanford record for longest, most frequent, and smelliest bathroom breaks.

bmstanford09

Registered
Reaction score
Drachen Jager has been sighted numerous times outside of the Ronald McDonald House, dressed as Grimace, but only from the waist up. No one has the heart to mention that the Hamburglar doesn’t swing for that kind of patty.

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
Where bmstanford comes from, most people think of McDonalds as a little too fancy for their tastes.

Now, slap some roadkill on a barbecue without seasoning (or skinning or removing the hair) throw in a bit of moonshine and that's good eating.

Last edited:

bmstanford09

Registered
Reaction score
Where bmstanford comes from, most people think of McDonalds as a little too fancy for their tastes.

Now, slap some roadkill on a barbecue without seasoning (or skinning or removing the hair) throw in a bit of moonshine and that's good eating.
I thought these response to be outrageous lies? I bout' to gimme some squirrel soup, righ' now!

Drachen Jager has always dreamed of visiting brothels in London, in order to emulate his idol, Jack the Ripper.

Last edited:

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
bmstanford's mom's idea of 'seasoning' the squirrel soup is to spit her tobacco juice into the pot while she's cooking it.

MatthewHJonesAuthor

A Desperado in Search of A Murderer
Registered
Reaction score
BMStanford09 may not have invented the "Kali Ma", but it's widely agreed that he definitely perfected it. You have been warned.

Last edited:

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
Matt didn't show up at the party last night. He told me he was gonna be there. Why would he say that and just not be there? I called him 52 times and left 34 texts messages, mainly saying "Matt Wtf?" "Matt where are you WTF?" "Matt?"

He said he was gonna call me. Should I go over there and check on him? I know he had that stalker Ona chick, but I'm different.

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
Undercover is actually Donald Trump, who secretly runs the entire world from his secret lair hidden away inside Lincoln's nose on Mt. Rushmore.

Jehhillenberg

N/A
Registered
Reaction score
One day, Drachen Jager will climb all the way to the top of Mt. Rushmore, without withdrawing halfway there.

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
Jehhillenberg lusts after me, even though I'm about fifty years younger than her usual 'type'.

Defos

Registered
Reaction score
Drachen has spent so long at his computer the only thing he can do now is 'type'

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
Steve Coate is the most famous person nobody's ever heard of.

PandaMan

Panda girls are the best!
Registered
Reaction score
Drachen's hobby is singing the Canadian National Anthem in the shower while simultaneously patting his head and rubbing his belly.

Drachen Jager

Registered
Reaction score
Pandaman doesn't know the Canadian national anthem, but he's pretty sure it has to do with whether bears shit in the woods or not.