Make up an outrageous lie about the previous poster, part II

JoBird

Banned
Reaction score
Robbert's favorite saying is, "Why pay for the cow when you can get the milk for free?" He does this sort of suggestive shimmy thing with his body after he says it. You have to see it to really appreciate it.

Personally, I don't judge. Whatever works for him. He says it's gotten him into more than one flashy sports car.

Drachen Jager

Professor of applied misanthropy
Registered
Reaction score
JoBird owns a dairy farm. The other day a man offered him some magic beans for free that would produce all the milk he could ever want.

JoBird just shook his head and said, "Dangit, I already bought the cows! Keep your stupid beans."

Robbert

Practical experience FTW
Registered
Reaction score
In a recent panel discussion someone in the audience asked: "Mr Jager, what makes unicorns the epitome of both awesomeness and worship?"

"To be honest, I don't think they are. It's the average bullshitter who makes them that way."

Oreo1909

Registered
Reaction score
Robbert once climbed Mount Everest, as a younger man, using nothing but layered thrift store clothing, his sherpa guide, dried astronauts food and much perseverence. He lost seven toes in the successful attempt and, to this day, will not admit to the amazing feat.

Last edited:

Isbesetonallsides

Registered
Reaction score
Several years ago, Oreo dodged a 20-06 bullet an irate cow spat at him. The life-altering event would later be turned into an award winning full length novel by previously unknown author Benjamin Dover.
When inquired about the near-gruesome incident, Mr. Oreo was quoted as saying "We trust them, but the cows... they're not what they seem. I was investigating their connections with the owl cartel when it all happened and that's the most likely reason I can think of."
The cow was unavailable for comment.

Oreo1909

Registered
Reaction score
Samantha Lane trolls these boards to meet gullible new writers . The subsequent meetings involve cellophane, hacksaws, cutting torches and a set of her favorite pliers. With these tools, she performs various bloodied and gristly acts to the showtune 'Mister Cellophane', which she plays on an original Walkman. She does this to improve her craft, written under a penned pseudonym. You've read her work. Most readers have.

Last edited:

JoBird

Banned
Reaction score
When Samantha Lane was much younger she made a bet that Betamax would ultimately win out against VHS in the format war. Since then, she's refused to pay up. "Time will tell," she keeps saying.

Robbert

Practical experience FTW
Registered
Reaction score
When JoBird turned three, his parents had the idea of giving him a lifelong present--a VHS player.

When JoBird's daughter turned three, he gave her a BlackBerry.

LA*78

Registered
Reaction score
Robbert has never seen the attraction of Blackberries in the workplace. He's kept a bowl of them on his desk for months now and has yet to see an increase in his productivity.

S. L. Saboviec

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.saboviec.com
LA thinks that Strawberries are much better that Blackberries in the workplace. She's kept a bowl of them on her desk for a year now and her productivity has increased 5% month over month. They're getting a bit rank now, but she's afraid to throw them out and get new ones, lest the magic disappear.

LA*78

Registered
Reaction score
Have you heard 'bout Miss Sammy Lane?
Folks say she's not right in the brain,
See she makes up these lies,
All about girls and guys,
Though really they're incredibly inane.

LA*78

Registered
Reaction score
Have you heard the one 'bout Steve Coate?
The one involving a cow and a goat?
Onlookers were amused,
'Til a child quite confused,
Asked if that tickled his throat!

*I think Nymtoc has a small aneurysm every time I post in his beloved limerick thread ;)

Last edited:

JoBird

Banned
Reaction score
Is L. A. seventy-eight here?
Hide your whiskey, liquor, and beer.
She'll steal all your stuff,
And drink in the buff,
She goes crazy this time of year.

LA*78

Registered
Reaction score
JoBird is not much of a host. I suggest if you plan to visit him you make sure to BYO liquid refreshments. For some reason all he keeps in stock is water. Rather disappointing really.

S. L. Saboviec

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.saboviec.com
LA is going to be embarrassed when she learns that the reason JoBird doesn't keep alcohol in the house is because a drunken clown once killed his mother.

Robbert

Practical experience FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Samantha Lane
and I met on a plane.
If you think it'll get juicy,
sorry, I'm a bit fruity.
But so is she,
tee-hee.

S. L. Saboviec

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.saboviec.com
Mayusan won't stop inviting me to play Candy Crush Saga.

Oh, wait, no, that's every person I'm friends with on Facebook.

Seriously. I don't want to play Candy Crush Saga.

But Mayusan does.

LA*78

Registered
Reaction score
Samantha Lane has no time for Candy Crush. Not when there are still baby pandas to be freed in Panda Jam! "It's all about priorities," she says.