Lost Girl: May Contain Spoilers

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Any Lost Girl fans in the house? I need some Kenzi action up in this joint.

Last edited:

TNK

Registered
Reaction score
I love Lost Girl! Kenzi is my favorite character on the show. She gets all the best lines. :D

What did you think of the last episode?

SWest

In the garden...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
*Kenzi high fives all 'round!* :D

Cons:

1 - the big smelly trope in the room (bi-girl gotta have one of everything, or die) :rolleyes:

2 - "girl"...uhm, no

3- occasional slow-going plot

Pros:

1 - Doccubus! :D

2 - Excellent performances

3 - 'Hale' (K.C. Collins) promoted to Ash...refreshing to see a POC character with power

4 - Dark Fey police partner for Dyson (this week they improved her Cool quite a bit)

BTW: In the U.S., syfy channel is currently airing Season 2

Last edited:

Smish

Reads more than she writes.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I stopped watching it this season. I just got kind of bored with it. Kenzi is great, though.

childeroland

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
It'd be better if there was more Kenzi and less of Dyson's blond friend (I'm only up to the last aired episode on Syfy). And if that new Ash wasn't such a d**k.

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
The last ep was okay. It's not a mind-bender of a show, it's fun. I don't expect much from it so I think that's why it delivers in the end.

*Spoiler*
I like the new blonde partner and am curious about her being a Valkyrie. (What does that mean in this universe?) She was too hard-ass at first but now she's growing on me.

While I think that Bo has serious chemistry with the Doc, I'm kind of over her right now. I think they fizzled when they were brought together as a couple. I liked them better as a "teaser" / sometimes "thing." Just seemed to be more heat there.

And, it could also be that I'm a huge Dyson fan. Kris Holden-Reid is awesome hot. No man alive should be allowed to be that gorgeous.

Kenzi is in a universe all her own. She so needs to tell the ASH and her pals what happened with the Norn.

TNK

Registered
Reaction score
I like Bo and Lauren together. Then again, I liked Bo and Dyson together too. :D

*Spoilers for Season Three:

Tamsin has grown on me as well.

As for the last episode, I liked it a lot. I did however spend most of it wanting to yell at the screen for Kenzi to just go to Lauren about that thing on her arm. I mean, who better to help her figure it out than the Fae's doctor?

And Trick pissed me off. I understand Hale being is ASH is a big deal. He's new to being a ruler, and he has controversial ideas. His position is pretty delicate.

On the other hand, Kenzi has risked her ass for them on more than one occasion. She deserves a hell of a lot more respect that she got last episode.

And at the end with Lauren and Bo, I liked how they handled that too. It would have been a prime opportunity for angst, but they sat down and talked about the issue like adults.

Now I just want to know what the hell happened to Kenzi.

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, Kenzi should have gone to the doc. Good call on that. Now we wait until Monday to find out. Grrr.

I think the ASH is just doing what he needs to do. I don't blame him. Either they will come together to find Kenzi, or, there will be a divide of sorts on who is going after her. Will be interesting to find out. :)

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Well now. WTF is up with Kenzi? She has some kind of demon inside her maybe? Hmmmm. Glad they'll be getting right to it next episode.

I'm wondering more and more who/what Bo's father is.

Also, wasn't that "Emma" from Degrassi the Next Gen as the "hot blonde?"

Last edited:

SWest

In the garden...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Well, last night I was all :eek: :dire: and then :gaah and :scared:.

Throughout, there was a fair amount of :Wha: and then stuff got :guns: , :box: , :e2fight:.

The only thing missing at the end was Doc exclaiming "Jeepers, Batman!"

;)

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
I will say, after last night's ep, I'm a huge Tamzin fan now.

XMissBrightSideX

Socially Awkward Sam
Registered
Reaction score
I haven't gotten to season three yet unfortunately. :/ I just got the first two seasons though and ate through the first one in a couple of days. :D It's just too freaking awesome not to love!
Kenzi's my favorite character too. :)

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
SWest, yeah, let's hope she doesn't switch sides here (so to say). I like her a lot.

MissBright, Kenzi rocks, doesn't she?

Last edited:

SWest

In the garden...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
SWest, yeah, let's hope she doesn't switch sides her (so to say). I like her a lot.

Although the Lady Pirate (Morrigan) writing is quite good, so I don't mind Tamzin being written To Type, if done well.

I like that she's ambivalent, has bad friends, keeps a lot of secrets, and was probably raised wrong! What will ensue as the scoobies try to socialize her?

:D

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, first episode of this season really was awful. Bad performances, bad writing. Second one seems better.

dragonjax

I write stuff and break boards.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jackiekessler.com
I watched the first ep and didn't feel the love. Glad to see it picked up, though! Maybe I'll try it again at one point.

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, the first episode was painful. Bad performances, bad writing, bad everything. Second episode seemed better.

SWest

In the garden...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Last night's plot was OK. But keeping an ensemble apart for so long is problematic.

Is the story still The Story if you change all of the gravitational energy between the characters?