• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Fantasy Beta: My anti-hero needs to get out more and make friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenebaker

Master of Meh!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kenebaker.com
Hi there – I’m looking for beta readers for a dark fantasy novel, 82K.

The plot centers around Rheeah, my beloved the anti-hero, as she navigates her way though a maze of political intrigue, double-crossing and assassination. It is a story full of wild magic and a bevy of interesting (and downright disgusting) characters.

The novel is in final draft, but I really need some help with overall reader feedback on the big picture – which chapters are boring and need some extra adrenalin, where is the plot sagging around the waist, the things you enjoyed (or didn’t), what made you frustrated and what made you simply happy and want to read more etc etc.

You don’t have to commit / sign in blood to the full project; I am happy to receive feedback whether it be 1 chapter or 10.

If you are interested, please check out a sample of my work in the fantasy critique threads.

I am happy to swap – I have a post in Willing Beta Readers II if you are interested to see my beta style and I’m still available at present.

If you are interested - and I hope you are - shoot me a message. Thanks for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.