AW Amazon Affiliate Store

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Samhain Publishing

Threaded View

It's the rhythm that counts. AW Moderator amergina's Avatar
    The original email is still here: http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...8&e=31f609e14b Still titled "The Long Goodbye" and still contains such phrases as:

It’s with the heaviest of hearts and a great sadness I bring you the news of Samhain beginning the process of winding down due to our market share's continuing decline.
    As it took time to grow to the size we became, it will take some time to shrink down and end our run properly.
    We need the income to continue while we wind down and ask that you understand that we will release the books when we can and we won’t be abusing your trust. I won’t drag this out any longer than I have to, but it isn’t going to be something that will be wrapped up in the next six months.
    Saying goodbye is always hard. I will miss working with all of you. Samhain has been my greatest adventure and I’m bereft at having to give it up.
    (I've also saved a PDF of that link, 'cause at this point I expect it'll poof.)
    Last edited by amergina; 07-07-2016 at 05:33 AM. Reason: cleaning up typos.
    WIP: No Quarter Given -- Rhys and Silas take on the fae court in New York City.

Latest Release: Syncopation -- Rockstars! Kink! Reunited snarky enemies to lovers!
    Coming September, 2018: Counterpoint -- Indomitable Rock God who's secretly a twink falls for a geek who likes to tie men up.

Website * Twitter * Tumblr

Please consider a paid subscription to AbsoluteWrite to help with site's upkeep!