Sent mine off to my agents when it arrived. Not going to sign anything until they look it over and give their thoughts.

I've got no problem waiting this out - got new works out with other publishers and focusing on moving forward. Even if I wanted to self-pub, I'd have to wait to get the money together and do it right.