Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Submitting to US publishers from US via Germany

Submitting to US publishers from US via Germany

As nobody has interest or even an opinion, I'm taking this down. Thanks!
    Last edited by Raspberry; 01-31-2013 at 06:03 AM.
    If you find a typo or grammar error, you can keep it. I have plenty.

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
    hm... I've only just joined up here and poking around found this thread. Did the information you originally posted have a limited shelf-date? Was it not suitable for future reference?

Wicked Safari release date March 17 gingerwoman's Avatar
    What? I've only just seen this. lol It puzzles me the people who think this is any kind of an issue. Because it's not.Unless you have it in your head (like some people I've encountered.) that you are only willing to submit your book to the very biggest publishers in the world, in which case you probably need an agent.
    Last edited by gingerwoman; 08-15-2013 at 06:36 AM.
    Paranormal Romance -Menage - Erotic Romance Read Blurb and Excerpt by clicking here -Amazon Buy Link from Samhain Publishing 4th place for Best Published Paranormal in the Passionate Plume award.

To find actively acquiring publishers and agents visit my blog
    http://lisawhitefern.wordpress.com/

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
    Hi Gingerwoman, I don't see any mention here of this being 'an issue'. I was curious to see what kind of information was hiding in this thread. Thank you though for your input.

Now, about those sparkles of mine.. AW Moderator SaraP's Avatar
    Raspberry, I am sorry your original message didn't get any comments, but you might consider the fact that a) this part of AW does not have very high traffic b) people might genuinely not have experience they can share to help you and c) the title of your post was somewhat misleading - I confess that my first thoughts when I saw the thread title were: "Another thread on publishing internationally? Why don't people just read the stickies?" It wasn't until later that I realized that your case was different.

Anyway, have you figured out how you're going to go about it?
    Lady Sparkles, SparklePony, The SparklePony of DOOOOOM, Sparkles, Sparkles McModderson, The Sparkler, Sparklegee, The Sparkling Portuguee... I think I see a pattern here. Oh, and Horny McPoarny.

We all smile in the same language

Life getting you down? Come get a pick-me-up.