Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Sale on my e-book "Many Facets of Love"

Thanks, special friend for my avi! AW's Treasured Chocolate Birthday Lady Susie's Avatar

Thumbs up Sale on my e-book "Many Facets of Love"

For everyone on AW, I'm taking a $1.00 off my love poems e-book, "Many Facets of Love." It's only $1.99 now instead of $2.99. It's a romantic present for your special someone on Valentine's Day or any day! If you'd like to have it, please order through me at: swiener1[at]tampabay.rr.com Many thanks!

Thanks, special friend for my avi! AW's Treasured Chocolate Birthday Lady Susie's Avatar
    Blurb from L.Y. "A heartfelt tribute to love."

Many thanks, L.Y. Most appreciated!

This would definitely be a gift from the heart, because I know that you wrote it with all of your heart. The poems are very touching. Wishing you many sales and congrats, Susie.
    <--My blog

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
    WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
    Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Thx much 'n much appreciation for your kind words 'bout my e-book, nighty. Much good luck w. LY's 'n your writings nighty!

Is this readable on Kindle, do you know?

"...in our minds we tried to pin her to a cork board like a butterfly, but the pin merely went through and away she flew..."
    -Stargirl

http://www.mrspanda.net -My personal homepage
    http://www.fiverr.com/MrsPanda -My Tarot gig!

Thx so much for asking, Mrs. Panda. My hubby would know and he just had foot surgery, so I'll ask him as soon as he's feeling better, which hopefully is very soon 'n to the cooler.