The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Agency] Bienstock, LLC (formerly N.S. Bienstock, Inc.)

[Agency] Bienstock, LLC (formerly N.S. Bienstock, Inc.)

I'm surprised this one isn't on the AW list. Unless I'm missing it. Has anyone dealt with them before? I notice they have a few agents looking for fiction and non-fiction.

http://www.nsbienstock.com/site
    My blog Lists of YA (and Adult) Publishers that pay advances and are accepting unagented submissions

Twitter Articles and writing tips for YA, inspirational quotes for writers and cats

FIX ME Goodreads Giveaway

Want to read FIX ME right now?

Hi, Undercover:

Just doing my due diligence before Thrillerfest in July, and looking up Bienstock and Paul Fedorko. The two salient points I've come to are: 1) Bienstock primarily rep TV and broadcast news personalities, with books as a far-distant priority; and 2) Paul is described as a nice guy with a totally glacial response time.

I'm going to give this one a pass, myself. Good luck!

Hi everyone . I queried JL Stermer of N.S. Bienstock on May 9 and received a full request on July 17th. Does anyone have any experience working with Ms. Stermer?
    "To a worm in horseradish, the world is horseradish."
    Blog last updated 12/7: On Pacing

on twitter: @frankiebrown25
    Debut novel: UNTIL WE END Bloomsbury Spark, Dec '13. Represented by JL Stermer.

An update! I accepted an offer of representation from the fabulous JL Stermer.

She's been very successful selling nonfiction, and is currently expanding her list to include YA and women's fiction. Her query response time is about six weeks and her slush pile is maintained by an assistant. I've been hugely impressed by her and can't recommend her highly enough.
    "To a worm in horseradish, the world is horseradish."
    Blog last updated 12/7: On Pacing

on twitter: @frankiebrown25
    Debut novel: UNTIL WE END Bloomsbury Spark, Dec '13. Represented by JL Stermer.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Became a division of United Talent Agency in '14. Currently dba Bienstock, LLC: http://bienstock.unitedtalent.com/
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: