Dumb Old Newb Question

ap123

Twitching
Registered
Reaction score
Not sure where this should go, or who would be the mod to ask, so I'm putting it here.

I (re)joined AW last month. I was a member several years ago and just couldn't remember my old username. Now I do. :Shrug: Is there a way the two can be merged, keeping this username, password, sig, and email?

Thanks!

Wilde_at_heart

υπείκωphobe
Registered
Reaction score
I'd send a PM to the admin, or do a member search for a mod.

Most of the time you'll see a 'welcome' post in the newbie threads by one of them; I would keep the old name to myself until one of them confirms it with you.

Oh, and welcome back. I'm new myself so likely didn't know who you are anyway ;)

ap123

Twitching
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Moon Daughter!

I took Wilde's advice, and sent a PM to Mac. :)

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's no problem to combine them. They will take care if it when they get a chance.

Deleted member 42

Not sure where this should go, or who would be the mod to ask, so I'm putting it here.

I (re)joined AW last month. I was a member several years ago and just couldn't remember my old username. Now I do. :Shrug: Is there a way the two can be merged, keeping this username, password, sig, and email?

Thanks!

Sure; PM me as Medievalist or as my sekrit alternate ID AW Admin, and I'll see if your old ID still lives.

If it does I can merge ap123 with the old ID, or the other way 'round. Just let me know who/what you'd prefer to be.

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back to AW!

Don't forget to read about AW basics in the Newbie Guide!

Questions about the forum software can be found in the FAQ's menu in the handy blue bar at the 'top' of this page.

This common acronym list helps identify our mystifying abbreviations.

Before you ask that Newbie question!!

See if Katiemac has the answer here.

and check out: Sara's 10 Basic Writing Tips.

If you're looking for critiques please read the 50 Post rule.

Questions about posting writing to the Share Your Work (SYW) area are explained here.

This covers the most common problems in SYW posts.
*Worth reading no matter how long you have been here!*

AW is a community built on the foundations of respecting your fellow writer and helping each other, it's the basic building blocks of how and why AW works.

Welcome to our community! =)

-kelly-

Fun social links:
The Office Party
Kelly's Soft Asylum