AW Amazon Affiliate Store

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: The Un-Valentine's Day Challenge

Threaded View

Okay, Harry, time to scoot over. . .

Hey, Haiku person is kicking butt and that ain't no surprise! Come see! There's an eclectic assortment of twisted Valentine goodness just waiting for you, so take you pick -- There's an Asshole Jar, a wink and a kink, Cupie Boopie, el cheapo gifto (it's the thought that counts!), Hideous Beastie and True Love Tex, Miguel the Venereologist, sweet love poison, Jim Good's crotch and one really long-ass turd.

I hope I didn't forget anybody!!! If I did, a pox on. . .

HarryHoskins.

Enjoy, and don't forget to do your civic doody!
    Last edited by kkbe; 02-23-2013 at 05:15 AM.
    From GINGERSNAP:
    I want to scream, I canít scream but somehow he hears me scream because now heís screaming at me: Shut up, SHUT UPó
    What a f*cking nightmare.
    Anyways, that was last night and here I am again, eyes wide open, staring into black. Itís after two and I havenít been to sleep yet because the truth is, Iím too scared to fall asleep. Iím a grown man: this is so f*cking stupid. But hell, after what I did, I guess it serves me right.
    I bet thatís what sheíd say to me: After what you did, Daniel Simmons, it serves you right to be having nightmares about me.
    I know it does. I canít believe it never happened before this.
    Sheíd say: Well, Iím glad youíre scared shitless. You deserve to be scared shitless.
    I know, Olive. Tell me something I donít know.

/kk's blog/