Hi!New girl here!!!

mandymanders85

Registered
Reaction score
Hi!!. Well,what can I say about myself?My name is Amanda Ashley and I'm your resident surfer-girl and beach bum. I'm from Northern Florida more especifically from Panama City Beach,home of the Spring Break Capital of the USA. I'm 23 and I live with my parents and my two sisters who are 17 and 13, my new twin little sisters who are 2 years old (awww <3333) and sister who is a 1 year old and one month little sister. And I live right on the beach of PCB,from the balcony in my room you can see the sea,it such pretty sight.I attended an all-girl school from K to 12,because my parents dont believe in co-education until college.I have crazy Pa,who I adore dearly but he tries to scare every boy that comes to pick me up with a fake skeleton that he has out back and also he has gotten into the habit of humming Rodney Atkins - Cleaning this gun (Come in Boy), but he dont mean no harm.My Ma,I'm extremely closed to and I loved her alot, she is one of my bestfriends, I can confide to her anything I want, I know she will never tell.And my two sisters,I love them with all I got, I will do anything for them, whatever is that they want. The same goes for my new little twin sistas and baby sisters, they are center of my world.

When I was younger since both of my parents kind of lazy when it comes to punishing us, they had cookie jar with pieces of paper inside where we would put the hand inside and pick piece of paper and that was our punishment.And now they used it on my sisters,not me. I used to play Lacrosse and Cheer when I was highschool, I was 4 year varsity for both lacrosse and cheerleader and captain for cheerleader since my freshie year and lacrosse since my sophomore year. Now,I play lacrosse sporadically and cheer every once in a while with my middle sis but now, I play beach volleyball which is awesome..I study at local University, where I study Maritime Studies, yeah I dive for college major; its sweet. Oh yeah, I forgot I have obsessions for purses,Roxy clothes and accesories, heels and flip-flops. And I love Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister, Prada, Fendi, Victoria Secret and American Eagle.Also, I don't wear shoes as much, I'm almost always in flip-flops since they are so comfy. My 4 loves are besides my family are my four Pink camo ATVs, my female boxer named Roxy who is 2 year old and my female German Shephard named Rori who is 3 year old . Oh Yeah, I forgot I'm extremely proud of my Southern Heritage, I'm a G.R.I.T.S(Girl raised in the South) and proud of it!So anything else,you want know you can ask I'm an open book.
Music that I love:
Bob Marley
Pepper
Shwayze
any rap group really
We The Kings
Scaring Kids Scaring Kids
Paramore
Kenny Chesney
Darius Rucker
Jimmy Buffett
Panic at the Disco
My Chemical Romance
The Chemical Brothers
Daft Punk
The Crystal Method
Prodigy
Dolly Parton
Rodney Atkins
Alan Jackson
Macy's Playground
Coal Chamber
Metallica
Guns-N-Roses
Bon Jovi
Motley Crue
John Denver
Miley Cyrus
Aly&AJ
Jonas Brothers
Amy Whinehouse
Slightly Stoopid
Sugar Ray
Toby Keith
Steve Earle
Sublime
Tiffanny
Trent Tomlinson
Dierks Bentley
Eric Church
Vengaboys
Van Halen
U2
Green Day
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Taylor Swift
Kelly Pickler
New Found Glory
Nickelback
All Time Low
Scary Kids Scarying Kids
Fall Out Boys
All American Rejects
McFly
and many more

BTW: Support your local bands and music scene!!

Last edited:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. Take some time to greet fellow newbies,
critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Rockweaver

Registered
Reaction score
welcome aboard. :) waters fine and i love the time i spent on the beaches of Fl

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the Water Cooler!

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Amanda!

Welcome to AW!

Don't forget to read about AW basics in the Newbie Guide!

Questions about the forum software can be found in the FAQ's menu in the handy blue bar at the 'top' of this page.

This common acronym list helps identify our mystifying abbreviations.

Before you ask that Newbie question!!

See if Katiemac has the answer here.

and check out: Sara's 10 Basic Writing Tips.

If you're looking for critiques please read the 50 Post rule.

Questions about posting writing to the Share Your Work (SYW) area are explained here.

This link covers the most common problems found in the Share Your Work posts.
*Worth reading no matter how long you have been here!*

AW is a community built on the foundations of respecting your fellow writer and helping each other, it's the basic building blocks of how and why AW works.

Welcome to our community! =)

-kelly-

Fun social links:
The Office Party
Kelly's Soft Asylum

rwm4768

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. I feel kind of exhausted after reading that. :)

Glad to meet you.