I've been a member of this forum for a while and have enjoyed the insights and feedback it offers. I just noticed a thread for international member, so thanks for providing that!

I'm an American but I've been living in Taiwan for almost 8 years now. I teach English at one of the top universities in Taiwan, NTUST. I just received my MBA from NTU in Taipei, which is now ranked as one of the top 100 universities in the world! (Go Taiwan!)

I run a small publishing company called Pebblefoot Press and I focus on textbooks and storybooks for learning purposes. But I also write my own fiction and non-fiction. I have a platform for writers called Pebblefoot Park and you could search for that and join if interested. We are also looking for agents/publishers to join and make connections there.

Anyone with questions about publishing in Asia, just ask and I'll do my best to help. Currently I'm looking for a good (and cheap) translator to help me with a book about a bicycle trip I took across Alaska. It's a 'how to' book and would be interesting to anyone thinking of doing something like that. I'd like to get this book into Chinese so I can put it on the selves here in Taiwan. Independent bookstore owners here are open to letting you stick copies in their stores, which is really cool.