To cheer myself up, a wee look ahead at what I have coming soon. They won't all appear in 2013, but enough of them should to keep me happy.
- CLOCKWORK DOLLS - a limited edition hardcover and ebook novella from DARKFUSE
- SHERLOCK HOLMES - THE YELLOW PERIL AND OTHER STORIES, a limited edition hardcover collection from Dark Regions Press
- THE RAVINE - A Weird Western novel in a limited edition hardcover from Dark Regions Press
- THE PLASM - A space opera novella, Dark Regions Press
- FROM DEEP WITHIN THE SHADOWS - A supernatural story collection, Dark Regions Press
- THE MIDNIGHT EYE FILES in audiobook from Seven Realms Press.
- CARNACKI: THE BEAST OF GLAMIS in Weird Detectives: New Investigations (Prime)
- CARNACKI: THE ISLAND OF DR. MONROE in Steampunk Cthulhu (Chaosium)
- ONE HAND AND THE FIDDLER in Airships and Automatons (White Cat)
- DESCANSE EN PAZ in Undead and Unbound (Chaosium)
- THE PIED PIPER OF PROVIDENCE in Once Upon An Apocalypse (Chaosium)
- SYMBI(OS) in Eldritch Chrome - (Chaosium)
- THE TERROR THAT CAME TO DOUNREAY in Atomic Age Cthuhu (Chaosium_
- BE QUIET AT THE BACK in After Death (Dark Moon Books)
- TRUTH DECAY in A KILLER AMONGST DEMONS (Dark Print Press)
- THE SKIN BELT in Best New Werewolf Tales 2 (Books of the Dead Press)
- THE RED SOLDIER in Demonologica Biblica (Western Legends)
- DOUBLE OR NOTHING in Buzzy Mag
- BAIT OR SWITCH in Suddenly Lost In Words
- QUERCUS MULTIFORMA - Blue Shift
- THE PERSISTENCE OF MEMORY in Pseudopod (audio)
- THE SLEEPING GOD IS DREAMING WHERE SHE LIES in Music and Mythos (Spectral Press)
And to top it all, I've signed a three year deal with Darkfuse to do 3 novels and 3 novellas for them over the next three years.
No rest for the wicked.
Whoa! I hope you have some pain meds for your fingers They are going to be working to the bone. Congratulations on the 3 year deal!
Sat Nam! (literally "Truth Name"--a Sikh greeting)
Wow! That's a bunch! Holding the good thought that you'll manage all that nicely.
"The only freedom any of us ever has is the freedom to choose how we will not be free."
Write on, write on...
Goodness, that's amazing. Congratulations
You broke the ship. You broke the bloody ship - Dr. Lazarus
CGs and here's to your busy new year!