Not open for further replies.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
There, there.

Here have some bacon

bacon.jpg

Now, isn't that better than some dancing nanner.
:snoopy:

triceretops

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
guerrillawarfareforwriters.blogspot.com
Well, I'm back after a little absence. I did about 5,700 words for my client writing site, and it's improved since I got a raise and star rank boost. Not like my DMS days when I was pulling $400 a week, but it'll do.

But the best news is I'm on my sequel to Planet Janitor and I'm coming along pretty good, what with having to steal that time to gets words in on it. I've written about 4,200 words on it lately. So I have a grand total of 9,900 this week. I just wish I had more time on the new fiction, but I'm pretty beat after doing my money writing gig. I'll have to mainline some java or crushed up NoDoz or something.

tri

ETA: Oh, and I smashed the 10,000 visitor milestone on my blog last week. I now have 118 subscribers. I've done this in 11 months. It took my stupid, freebie website six years to get 4,000 reads!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I'm back after a little absence. I did about 5,700 words for my client writing site, and it's improved since I got a raise and star rank boost. Not like my DMS days when I was pulling $400 a week, but it'll do.

But the best news is I'm on my sequel to Planet Janitor and I'm coming along pretty good, what with having to steal that time to gets words in on it. I've written about 4,200 words on it lately. So I have a grand total of 9,900 this week. I just wish I had more time on the new fiction, but I'm pretty beat after doing my money writing gig. I'll have to mainline some java or crushed up NoDoz or something.

tri

ETA: Oh, and I smashed the 10,000 visitor milestone on my blog last week. I now have 118 subscribers. I've done this in 11 months. It took my stupid, freebie website six years to get 4,000 reads!

9,900 words
:Clap::Clap::Clap:

10,000 site visitors
:):):)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Time For This Week's Awards For Awesomeness

Nanner-theelfchild
:banana::banana::banana:

Word Count-triceretops 9.900
:Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump:

Blog Posts-HistorySleuth
:e2BIC::e2BIC::e2BIC:

Chapeau of Shame-Jaycinth
:e2paperba:e2paperba:e2paperba

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Nanner time?

I worked on revising an older project (strictly longhand).
Still resting wrists and eye.

If you have a word count for what you edited, it'll be nanner time.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Nanner time?

I worked on revising an older project (strictly longhand).
Still resting wrists and eye.

If you have a word count for what you edited, it'll be nanner time.
So, like, if I posted a word count right now, even if I were lying about it, I'd get the nanner. Is that right?

theelfchild

Thinking up something clever
Registered
Reaction score
So, like, if I posted a word count right now, even if I were lying about it, I'd get the nanner. Is that right?

No, that would be fake nanner time. Because any Nanner you get by lying is not a real nanner.

Now, I could take the nanner right now, but I want to get more words this week so I'm leaving it open.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
No, that would be fake nanner time. Because any Nanner you get by lying is not a real nanner.

Now, I could take the nanner right now, but I want to get more words this week so I'm leaving it open.
But surely you understand that I don't care if it's a fake nanner or not. It's all about winning. At any cost. Isn't it?

theelfchild

Thinking up something clever
Registered
Reaction score
But surely you understand that I don't care if it's a fake nanner or not. It's all about winning. At any cost. Isn't it?

Or writing. It might be about writing.

Nah, you're right. It's about winning.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I've just written fifty words, but I'm not sure if I should claim them. Fifty words doesn't seem like anything I ought to be bragging about. Maybe I'll rescind the mention of the fifty words. Yes. Yes, I shall.

I'll wait until I have at least 100.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

SherryTex

Working on 2nd WIP
Registered
Reaction score
Wash DC area, surrounded by overachievers
Website
www.sherryantonettiwrites.blogspot.com
I....have....returned. Sorry I've been gone. It's been a hard three months not because of anything, but because of everything. Nothing bad, nothing sad, just life with its ups and downs and work.

So...I'm blogging. I've finished editing Helen and sent her to the editor. I've set up a facebook page and am researching how to market a book. So would this mean because I blogged and edited I would get the nanner? Despite being a 3 month delinquent?

Last edited:

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I....have....returned. Sorry I've been gone. It's been a hard three months not because of anything, but because of everything. Nothing bad, nothing sad, just life with its ups and downs and work.

So...I'm blogging. I've finished editing Helen and sent her to the editor. I've set up a facebook page and am researching how to market a book. So would this mean because I blogged and edited I would get the nanner? Despite being a 3 month delinquent?
:snoopy: So good to see you back! :partyguy:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Welcome back.

And you will get the nanner if you have a word count on any of those.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I removed 12 pages of writing...and reworked/trimmed the last 85 this past week. So no nanner for me.

But it's good to be back....yawns, curls up in blanket, feels at home.

You get the nanner,
:banana::banana::banana:

12 pages edited out
:hooray::hooray::hooray:

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What about you, reg? Do you have wurdz?

No, I've got writer's block like cement and I need to get going on my next mg. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.