• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

beta readers wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

haunted

Now is the winter of my discontent.
Registered
Reaction score
Happy Holiday's everyone! I'm looking for a beta reader or crit partner on my novel. It's sort of the afterlife meets Wizard of Oz, with a YA protagonist. I'd be happy to return the favor by reading yours as well. My first book is with Llewellyn Worldwide, July 2013 release, and I'd like to have someone to help me spot the flaws with this one. Thank you!

Last edited:

BardSkye

Barbershoppin' Harmony Whore
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Must be kismet or karma or something. I came on today thinking "I have a couple of days free and nothing to read..."

PM if you're interested. No need for a swap; I have nothing to offer at the moment.

haunted

Now is the winter of my discontent.
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks so much bardskye! I will msg you privately? Unless you would like to send your email to me PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.