AW Amazon Affiliate Link

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Songs that make you sob, either in a good or bad way...

Threaded View

You're out of your tree... druid12000's Avatar
    The dark side of the moon, making sinister plans...

Songs that make you sob, either in a good or bad way...

Music is a fundamental for me, always has been, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. That said, I wonder if there are other folks out there who have certain songs that can break the brink of tears and actually make you cry like a baby.
    I have many songs in my playlist that can bring me to tears (if I let them ), but there are two that do it every time, no matter what:
    Wouldn't it Be Nice, by the Beach Boys.
    I'm in a long distance relationship, going on two and a half years. I can't hear this song without sobbing.
    Chasing Cars, by Snow Patrol.
    We heard this song playing from a bandstand (with no band) when we were walking hand in hand for the first time in twenty five years.
    I guess I should clarify...The long distance relationship is with the girl I fell in love with in grade 1 and we reconnected two and a half years ago.

So, any other weepy saps out there?
    Last edited by druid12000; 12-23-2012 at 11:36 AM.
    " My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know. Everybody you see. Everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake and they live in a state of constant total amazement." ~ from 'Joe vs the Volcano'