Emanuel Church has a donate button on their website, if you'd like to help.

See also the Mother Emanuel Hope Fund

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Betas Needed for New Adult Paranormal Romance

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin KasonndraLeigh's Avatar

Betas Needed for New Adult Paranormal Romance

Hi Everyone,

I'm seeking a couple of betas for the second novel in my Lost Immortals series When Silver Moons Rise. Here's a synopsis:

Facing an unstable future, Chela Prizeon leaves Castle Hayne and crosses over to enemy territory in pursuit of Faris--the boy of royal blood who is cursed by a bitter rival. But soon Chela learns that he has been taken deep into the treacherous frozen prisons--a majestic, but deadly place where people enter and are never seen again. To find the boy she loves and his lost sister, Chela must join forces with one of her greatest enemies. And even though she pulls strength from the good in her powers, she finds herself drawn to the dark side's temptation as well.

Narrated from both Chela's and Faris's point of view, this enchanting sequel to When Copper Suns Fall will take them on a voyage into unknown lands, where the dark, twisted, and revengeful wait to make this their most dangerous journey ever.

If interested please send me a PM.

Thanks!

The Crazy Man in the Sun. Feel me. WillSauger's Avatar
    Kosonndra, no offense, but have you read this thread?
    Don't Fear Failure.

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn" -- Alvin Toffler.

"The heights of great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night" -- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin KasonndraLeigh's Avatar

Smile None Taken

I've read it several times. Thanks for pointing it out again. Also, thanks very much to those who have taken time to PM/email me. I appreciate your kind offers and will be contacting all of you shortly.

Happy Holidays!