In a way, it's nice when the agent only accepts one format - makes your decision for you.
But when they accept both (and you can't find evidence that they prefer one over the other), what is your approach?
Here are my thoughts so far:
- It's fast, so in theory their response should be faster.
- Most agents that accept both seem to accept way more email - demonstrates a de facto preference?
PRO SNAIL MAIL:
- No worries about email mangling the format of what you submit
- Able to use nice stationery - classy!
- If you are an HF gal like me, is email sort of anachronistic?
- Email: So easy to delete. Too easy.
- Since snail mail is less common, makes you stand out more?