Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Michigan Republicans trying to push abortion bills through...

Texas, usually

Michigan Republicans trying to push abortion bills through...

before Democrats gain five seats.

* The legislation bans abortions after 20 weeks, even in cases of rape and incest. Aka: love the rapist, hate the vajayjay.

* There is a coercion clause, meaning that clinics would have to determine if the female is coerced or is the victim of domestic abuse before the abortion procedure. Aka: Policing the nether region.

* While clamping down on clinics, access for rural women would be limited. AKA: wealthy cooters only.

* Doctors would have to purchase costly malpractice insurance.

Think Progress reports:

Regulates Clinics Out Of Existence: HB 5711 would create new regulations so that any clinic that provides six or more abortions in a month or one which advertises abortion services would have to be licensed as a “freestanding surgical outpatient facility.” That means that even if a clinic does not offer surgical abortions, it would be required to have a full surgical suite.

My favorite indie musician just came out with a NEW ALBUM. I wrote lyrics and did vocals for one of the songs.

Massachusetts, USA
    They remind me of when a dog or cat gets caught stealing the dinner roast, and they try to grab as much meat as they can before they run for it.
    Hell is other people. -- Jean Paul Sartre

Rule of thumb: Mura is not subtle.

The Grand Navigators, collaborative fantasy adventure party.
    Cafe Muravyets, hang out of lazy writers.
    Art: Portfolio and Studio Blog.
    Me on Facebook.