• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta/CP YA horror/paranormal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpolen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.teripolen.com
Desperate need for a beta and would love to return the favor. I basically have no support system at home and no critique groups that I can find. None of my friends read YA and my son's girlfriend is the only person who's read this book - said she loved it, but I have to assume she's too afraid of me to give an honest opinion. My book is complete at 50,000 words. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

mar quest

Registered
Reaction score
YA Horror/paranormal

Hi,

I can read the first 1000 words of your MS. I don't have much time as I have my own MS to work on, but I can give you an honest critique.

I'd prefer you email me as I don't visit this site often, so please send me a private message so I can send you my email.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.