Greetings and Apparently I suck

max929

Fear is a only a barrier
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, Max.

I'm new on the board and was going to read through some of the intros before posting mine.

Sounds like your trip's been running parallel to mine.

Funny that you say that, I have meet a few people on this board already that saw the "strings" in their respective fields and didn't want a commitment to concessions to be their legacy. Life is so short and the opportunities to change your path get further and further apart as your obligations grow....Enter AW.

This board isn't a typical forum, it is a pathway to a new life and for people like me (and you), I see it as a beacon of liberation to those who choose to concede no more, who choose to not sacrifice their principles in the name of a paycheck.

The information I am learning here would cost me a fortune at a university...god bless the AW

Maria S

Registered
Reaction score
I can definitely relate too. I've found myself unable to stomach all of the jobs in my chosen industries. I can't imagine how hard it is to handle criminal justice. My family members see me as incompetent because they expect me to 'suck it up', and do something that I hate just like 'everyone else.' I refuse. Its nice to hear your story.