Debut novel hits best seller list on publisher's website.

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
I am really amazed and thrilled that my debut novel Wicked Wonderland has now made the top ten best sellers in romance list on my publisher's website and is number three for paranormal romance. And this is a good well respected publisher too.
So don't let anyone tell you that you need to know people to get published in fiction or that unknown writers rarely have any success, or that New York traditional publishing and self publishing are the only two paths. (I've never even tried the agent route yet, but just aimed for the best digital first publishers.) When I say best seller list I'm only talking about my publisher's websites temporary lists which a couple of friends who aren't writers didn't get. *sigh* These lists change daily, but I'm on them right now and it's very satisfying.
Now if only I could be a real writer and stop checking them and actually write the next book.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
OMG, Samhain Publishing is really up there in the publishing world. They're awesome! And what a great feeling to be in the top ten. I'm super excited for you! Love the cover too. And the title rocks too.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, gingerwoman! That's awesome. :)

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
OMG, Samhain Publishing is really up there in the publishing world. They're awesome! And what a great feeling to be in the top ten. I'm super excited for you! Love the cover too. And the title rocks too.
Thank you! It's only a temporary list which I will fall off soon, but at the moment my debut novel is sitting there in the top ten for romance list under NYT best selling authors like Jayne Rylon and Lorelie James which is surreal. lol

Lady MacBeth

Out, damn'd spot! out, I say.
Registered
Reaction score
That's awesome. Congratulations!

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
I thought it couldn't go any higher, but I'm now in the top ten for best sellers on the whole site. *gulp*

Purple Rose

practical experience, FTW
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
alxblog.net
Congratulations! Well done!! May the book go on to be on many bestseller lists :)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
smiley-bounce017.gif

smiley-happy096.gif

poze.gif

emoticon-char-038.gif

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations! :)

ohthatmomagain

writing, working, weeping, winning
Registered
Reaction score
Awww.. congratulations! Any best seller rank is awesome!! :)

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
It's now in the top 5 for Romance and the top 6 for the whole site.
m1435.gif

It's still not really selling much on Amazon though and doesn't have any reviews but Samhain Publishing fans who buy from the Samhain website are snatching it up right now it seems which is pretty cool for a debut. :)