Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Looking for a beta/swap for MG 56K

Looking for a beta/swap for MG 56K

I'm looking for a beta/swap for my MG Magical Realism. It is around 56K words. I will read for you anything but horror (I spook easily). I like MG or YA.

I am still editing my WIP (2nd time), so the chapters would come in a few at a time. I'm editing, again, my mentor is reading and line editing and sending it back. I am re-editing and will send it to you, a chapter or two at a time.

Here is a link to the first chapter in SYW

Innerworks Chronicles Chapter One

I'm a somewhat new at beta reading and editing, but will work really hard for you also. I have a bit of time on my hands right now, so I can get a lot of reading done.

I'm looking for any suggestions, line edits, whatever help you can offer. I take criticisim well and am looking to learn.

This is sounding like a personal ad.

Thank you,
    Odessa Quinn

The Faery Thief~ MG rewriting, editing and revising

The Charisma Chronicles first draft

The Thread-YA

Honestly? I'm captivated with your excerpt in SYW. I want to read more. If you'd like to swap with me, I'm currently on the second draft of my UF about a morally ambiguous pyromaniac demon hunter!
    Coming soon!
    I design book covers! I blog, too!

practical experience, FTW
    Devon, UK
    Hey Laura, I'd be happy to swap. I really need some fresh eyes on an MG 49k (2nd draft and SF/F I think...). It does have demons and ghosts, but I don't think it's particularly scary
    Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so. - Ford Prefect, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

practical experience, FTW gell214's Avatar
    In a hole carved by sweat and blood.
    PMd you .
    Through your dreams, my sleeping children, you had a passenger and you never knew. -Neil Gaiman

Le blog (under construction).

Le g+.
    Le FaceBook.
    Le Twitter.