All I want for Christmas is... AW Books..

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Will you help me build my Absolute Write authors book collection? I've glanced through the AW Library, but I would also like personal recommendations. It can be something you've written, something you've read, or something you've been meaning to read. My only criteria are that it's written by a member of AW, and that it's available in print or Kindle. (In other words, no unpublished manuscripts at this time).

I already have the Absolute Visions Anthology and a few others, but I'm looking forward to reading more! And who knows, maybe you'll see something on the list that you would like for Christmas..

jjdebenedictis

is watching you via her avatar
Registered
Reaction score
I love-love-loved Anne Lyle's book The Alchemist of Souls, and she's got the next one in the series coming out immanently!

It's a nice meaty fantasy with a satisfyingly twisty-turny plot.

Tepelus

And so...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keskedgell.blogspot.com
I love-love-loved Anne Lyle's book The Alchemist of Souls, and she's got the next one in the series coming out immanently!

It's a nice meaty fantasy with a satisfyingly twisty-turny plot.

I concur! I'm looking forward to book number two when it comes out in a couple of weeks, though I have a suspicion my mother may be getting it for me for Christmas, so I will have to wait until then to see if my hunch is true.

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Mccardey's "Watch Out For Me" is quite good. I'm also a fan of Claudia Gray's "Evernight" series.

Hmm. I haven't read a whole lot of AWer books... I need to rectify that. (I would suggest Absolute Visions to absolutely anyone, but I see you already have that.)

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions, everybody! I read The Night Circus and absolutely loved it. Looking forward to checking the other ones out. :) And thanks for the link, Sophia. I knew there had to be a thread like that, just wasn't sure where to find it.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If I may shamelessly self promote and you like historical fiction
<<<<A Dog of War

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yours was the first on my list, reg. :)

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Elo'esh:The Whispers of Angels by Kaylea May

I totally lurved it. ;)

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
And if you're in the mood for some spicy erotica, there are plenty of great titles by the members who hang out in erotica. There are too many to list here, so if you (or anyone else) are interested, head on over there and ask around.

:)