• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need a Mentor good with Showing vs. Telling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
I desperately need help with my ms. I have a chance to revise and resubmit to a great publisher (will give details if interested.) I need help on my showing vs. telling. The editor says there's a bit too much of it. So if you're good at pointing it out, I would love to hear from you.

I'm hoping to get a fast worker too if that's possible. I can't commit to swapping a full ms. but I would be happy to critique the first three chapters. If this all works out, I will put you in my acknowledgements.

Story premise: Pen's addicted to a drug called "Fix" and sees a "ghostly" young man. She's desperately trying to quit and gets caught up in a windwhirl of problems. Also a murder mystery.

PM me if interested. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.