Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Blood Mother - sequel to Dead Roots goes live 13/12

Blood Mother - sequel to Dead Roots goes live 13/12

The average American encounters eight supernatural beings in a given week. 98% of these occurrences go unnoticed. One in fifty paranormal happenings is aggressive in nature, and of these, only 5% are ever reported. As an Analyst for the Department of Paranormal Study and Defense, Tom Bell's job is to respond to that 5%.

When a botched encounter leads to aggression from the barbaric Dry Ones of Louisiana, Tom heads to New Orleans to plead his case. There he finds himself embroiled in a brutal power struggle between the colony’s two leaders: pragmatic Judge Berenger, and bloodthirsty Archbishop Hatcher. With Keda growing increasingly unstable, old threats from Tokyo rearing their heads, and the mounting tension between the Dry Ones, Agent Bell will have to pull out all the stops to get out of here in one recognizable piece.

The nightmares are back, and they're telling of a terrible power growing deep in the swamp…

The sequel to my previous novel Dead Roots is now live on Kindle. Pick up a copy if you're so inclined. Remember to share and review!
    Last edited by Brian G. Wood; 12-13-2012 at 11:39 AM.
    My horror novels
    My blog, updated whenever I'm in the mood
    Facebook
    Twitter

Book's out!

I'm terrified.
    My horror novels
    Facebook
    Twitter

First book in this series is free for 48 hours once the promo clock ticks over. Check it out!
    My horror novels
    Facebook
    Twitter

practical experience, FTW benluby's Avatar
    Just downloaded the first to Kindle. Reading it now. I like what I see so far.

practical experience, FTW benluby's Avatar
    One more thing? Are you affiliated with this?

http://www.deadroots.co.uk/

Glad you did, hope you enjoy it! And no, I'm not at all, that's an unfortunate coincidence.

Giveaway is over, clocked in at 100 copies. Not too bad! Special thanks to anybody from here who picked it up.
    My horror novels
    Facebook
    Twitter

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
    Horrified and really amazing to read!! Still going on..