I've noticed a few times now (a couple of times on my comments here, and a couple of times on others' comments) that when one breaks a quoted comment into smaller chunks, and those smaller chunks contain paragraph breaks, sometimes each paragraph is enclosed in its own separate quote-box.

As I'm not explaining this very well, here's an example of what I'm trying to describe.

If you look at the link you'll see that there are seven quote-boxes shown in my response; but only the first one is a single quote box. The other six are all arranged in pairs, and there should only have been three of them.

I've tried editing my comment in case I added extra para breaks or something when I typed it up, and deleting the extra {quote} and {/quote} tags as I go, but those tags just insert themselves in there again when I click save no matter what I do.

I know it's not a big deal but it's driving me bonkers. I like my comments here to look nice, and not to have all sorts of extra divisions in them! Am I doing something wrong, or is it a thing I cannot overcome?