Loopers

Paul

Banned
Reaction score
This got a 94% rating from rotten tomatoes who i do regard as reliable, with even the Village Voice giving it the thumbs up.

Shocking. Dreadful nonsense.

A standard run-of-the-mill moral dilemma, dragged out for 150 minutes or so.

utter nonsense

fireluxlou

Registered
Reaction score
Aww I really enjoyed the film. I loved it a lot.

defcon6000

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's Looper, not Loopers. And compared to the other stuff out there, I didn't think it was so bad. Could've used a better ending and less inconsistencies, but still found it enjoyable.

btw, don't we already have a thread on this?

TheKoB

Smooth Operator
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, the movie was entertaining, especially the not-quite-so-futuristic setting of the movie. Story didn't make too much sense at times, but everything else was interesting enough to keep me hooked.
Also, wasn't anybody else freaked out a bit by the appearence of Joseph-Gordon-Levitt in this movie?
Looks like he underwent plastic surgery or something

fireluxlou

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, the movie was entertaining, especially the not-quite-so-futuristic setting of the movie. Story didn't make too much sense at times, but everything else was interesting enough to keep me hooked.
Also, wasn't anybody else freaked out a bit by the appearence of Joseph-Gordon-Levitt in this movie?
Looks like he underwent plastic surgery or something

No it took me awhile to get used to it but I love how great his mannerisms and facial ticks mimicked Bruce, the make up and prosthetic were really realistic.

Johncs

This space for rent
Registered
Reaction score
Does he ever find the army of the twelve monkeys?

Kidding -- it looks like fun/interesting.