Merry Metal Christmas

scottishpunk

Registered
Reaction score
Back in 2009, Nightmare Records put out a free Christmas sampler titled "Merry Metal Christmas." They only had it up online for a short while, and I can't find those files anywhere else on the internet. Does anyone know where I can find and download this album, or does anyone happen to have it on their computer (and willing to email me copies of the files)?

For that matter, what other fun, free, Christmas music can you recommend for me to boost my playlist this year? I have a lot of traditional-style stuff, and am particularly interested in Christmas music that's a little more unusual and fun. Rock, hip-hop, electronica, bluegrass, whatever-- my tastes are super diverse so if you like something, chances are good that I will, too. If you have something to recommend (and a link where I can find it), I'd be most grateful.

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
The only alternative Christmas song I know of is Jingle Balls by KoRn... I believe it was on a bonus CD when one of their albums came out. Issues maybe? It's been a long time since I've listened to KoRn...

Anyway, youtube ought to have it. It's... interesting. :tongue

And yeah, I remember seeing a metal Christmas promo thing at some point... After 2009 at least, but not for at least a year. 2010-11 I guess. Not sure where it was or how to find it again...

I'm assuming you've searched youtube? I'd bet good money that there's a way of turning youtube clips into mp3s or whatever sound file you want... Don't know how to do it myself, but it's bound to be possible.

And hey - you said those songs were free, so there's no ethical dilemma. :)