Woman charged with having sex with a human skeleton

Maxinquaye

That cheeky buggerer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
maxoneverything.wordpress.com
In Sweden there is a special crime called "brott mot griftefriden", or in translation "crime against the peace of the dead/grave". A 37-year old Swedish woman is facing charges for committing this crime after police found a human skeleton in her apartment.

http://www.thelocal.se/44536/20121120/
The prosecutor could not explain how the woman had managed to collect almost an entire skeleton, but explained that the human remains had been used in an “unethical” way.

"In the confidential section of the investigation we have material which indicates she used them in sexual situations," the prosecutor told the TT news agency.

I suppose that this is something to bring up what can happen if you don't have the mental fortitude to go into a sex-shop and buy a proper dildo.

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
Now that's... *sunglasses* ...a real boner.

missesdash

You can't sit with us!
Registered
Reaction score
It's obviously every dude's dream to continue getting laid postmortem.

God I hope no one ever digs me up to...Jesus.

mayqueen

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
The evidence that the prosecution presented to the press on Tuesday included two CDs labelled “My necrophilia” and “My first experience” which contained a number of document files and pictures. [ ... ] “Some of the photos show a woman licking a skull," Ehrenborg-Staffas told The Local.

I can't tell whether she's just so goth or a big dipshit for taking photos of herself engaging in illegal activities.

mayqueen

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
....do I want to know how such a thing might be possible from a technical perspective?
I thought the same thing. But she used them broadly in "sexual situations." I don't know if that makes the potential mental images more or less scarring.

sulong

It's a matter of what is.
Registered
Reaction score
A Frenchman was arrested for defiling a corpse. He was shocked.

"I did not know," he explained. (Insert exaggerated french accent) "I just thought she was English."

Damn it Rugcat, now I got a fit of the giggles.

Didn't expect to read this from you, which made it all the better. :roll: