Humor: the latest argument for gay marriage

Monkey

Is me.
Registered
Reaction score
I clicked on the link where a woman died after being denied an abortion, and after reading a few posts in, I just... couldn't.

I went to facebook for bit, and stumbled upon a political argument regarding something else important to me: gay marriage. But this one made me laugh out loud.

It's a joke, sure (and there is not-safe-for-work language in a couple of spots) but I wonder how effective this argument would really be against the anti-gay-marriage crowd.

At the very least, it's politics we can all get a grin out of, instead of the constant barrage of upset we've been faced with over the last few months.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did... and what do you think? Possibly effective?

Original site: http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6846855/gay-men-will-marry-your-girlfriends

Youtube, for if the original won't load: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPMCpbY2UGE

For those who cannot watch, highlight here: The video is of gay men pointing out that they'd make FABULOUS husbands: they love working out, going to Broadway shows, shopping, ect, they don't mind listening to a girl talk for hours, and when it comes to sex, they know the sort of desires she *really* has, and would really appreciate a M/W/M three-way. Allow gay marriage, they say, or they'll take one for the team and marry the SHIT out of straight men's girlfriends. :D

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:roll: An army of fabulous Luke Skywalkers

Sam Argent

Rygel XVI
Registered
Reaction score
I clicked on the abortion thread too, so I'm happy for the laugh.

EMaree

a demon for tea
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.emmamaree.com
Thanks for that. I watched this yesterday, and loved it so much (a M-FING QUICHE!). And after today's news I definitely need the laughs again.