• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Katherine Adams Agency

Julie Worth

What? I have a title?
Registered
Reaction score
She says, "I am a brand new agent...I can get you great advances!"

Keep looking.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Well, the only mention of her on WN (where anyone and their cousin's dog can declare themselves an agent), and her listing does not inspire confidence in her knowledge of the industry.

http://www.writers.net/agents/40180?PHPSESSID=66f81bba6dd4edbedb4cc436a81a9700

I am a brand new agent, looking for authors and poets to work with. I will sell your books, poems, manuscripts and etc. to the publishing houses. I can get you great advances! Send items to read to my mailing address. NO READING FEES CHARGED!!!

Julie Worth

What? I have a title?
Registered
Reaction score
Interesting that she’s not asking for queries, only these mysterious “items”. Possibly she is impoverished, looking for combustibles to stoke her wood stove.

Last edited:

Julie Worth

What? I have a title?
Registered
Reaction score
stormie said:
And beware of any agent or editor or anyone who uses: (!) or even worse: (!!) to promote themselves or their business.

That's so true! In the publishing world, everyone uses at least five of them, due to exclamatory inflation. (As in, she's a bloody genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

OneTeam OneDream

Been a long time...
Registered
Reaction score
stormie said:
Remember, Chris (One Team), it doesn't matter where an agent has his/her business. Emails and faxes and cell phones can connect you anywhere.
it was more out of curiousity i work in st louis but i live in a small town and the town she lives in is smaller. i would not consider her

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Her Agent listing is gone. Here's her listing under Writers:

31 years old, been writing poetry and songs since I was 13 years old. Never had anything published, but then again never tried. Have a couple of poems on poetry.com under my maiden name Katherine McCrosky.
So, uh, nevermind.