• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Collaborator wanted Medway Kent area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Schenker

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lulu.com
Have the big Push from within to collaborate with one or more persons on a new tv show. It will no doubt fit in best with BBC3 or Channel 4.

You must be dead serious and truly believe that little ol' neurotic you can actually be part of a successful team. It may not end up being with me but you know you will indeed be successful. That's who I want to work with.

Right now this is all at the hot-air & bullsh** stage. I've zero experience in writing/creating tv shows. I've written 3 weirdo semi-nonfiction books http://www.lulu.com/newport and am now ready to create/write tv shows. I'm taking notes and starting to develop characters.

It seems pretty damn unlikely that anyone else from the Medway area even belongs to Absolute Write, but I would be doing a disservice to myself if I didn't at least cast my line into the water.

In the meantime I shall flow forward.

BS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.