• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

CheatingResearch.com

CheatingResearch

CheatingResearch.com is a brand new website and we are looking for writers. Our pay scale is as follows:

Papers with a deadline of 11 or more days: $8/page

6-10 days: $10/page

3-5 days: $12/page

1-2 days: $16/page

We will be tracking the performance of each writer, and in the future, the pay scale will increase for our top writers.

Our system is very flexible. Each writer will list a number of topics (physics, ancient European literature etc.) that he wants to see available jobs for. You can then pick as many or as few of these papers as you want.

Each paper will require a rough draft that is sent to the customer, and then a revised final draft which incorporates feedback from the customer. The rough draft should be deliberately rough (no spell check, and don’t edit for grammar) so that the final draft shows a marked improvement.

It is very important that all of the work be original, and I will be using anti-plagiarism software on submitted papers.

Email: [email protected] for additional information.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
You can't be serious....

Jens22

The Trolley is Out There
Registered
Reaction score
This is my favorite part:

It is very important that all of the work be original, and I will be using anti-plagiarism software on submitted papers.

PattiTheWicked

Unleashing Hell.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pattiwigington.com
I like this part, from their website: "If you have gotten Ds all semester, let your writer know. If you get an A+ on the final after a pattern like this, a red flag will be raised in the teacher's mind. If the teacher does ask why this paper is so much better, just say that you felt badly about how you slacked off in the early part of the course, and really went the extra mile to make up for it with this paper."

And there's a whole page on How Not To Get Caught!

Yay for dishonesty!

Cassie88

Make mine a double entendre
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Me, too... oh my God...

jst5150

Vorpal Comics. Weekly Podcast. Twitch Artist. Vet
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jasontudor.com
This, my friends, is entrepeneurship in its white-hot majesty!

D.J.

Registered
Reaction score
The "anti-plagerism" is possible in some respects. One of my sisters teaches college English and she uses a program that alerts her to certain phrases, etc. She also keeps old papers from previous students, and she will refer to them if something sounds familiar. She keeps very close tabs on any changes to a student's writing style, as well. She is very strict with consequences concerning any plagerism. Failure and/or dismissal from her class.

D.J.

Registered
Reaction score
Sheryl Nantus said:
I'm dying here...

*snorts tea through nose*

just... dying...

:D

Hope it was iced and not hot! LOL!

mdin

The late, the great XThe NavigatorX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mattdinniman.com
CheatingResearch said:
CheatingResearch.com is a brand new website and we are looking for writers. Our pay scale is as follows:

Papers with a deadline of 11 or more days: $8/page

6-10 days: $10/page

3-5 days: $12/page

1-2 days: $16/page

We will be tracking the performance of each writer, and in the future, the pay scale will increase for our top writers.

Our system is very flexible. Each writer will list a number of topics (physics, ancient European literature etc.) that he wants to see available jobs for. You can then pick as many or as few of these papers as you want.

Each paper will require a rough draft that is sent to the customer, and then a revised final draft which incorporates feedback from the customer. The rough draft should be deliberately rough (no spell check, and don’t edit for grammar) so that the final draft shows a marked improvement.

Email: [email protected] for additional information.

Gotta quote the whole thing before he comes back and erases it.

Hysterical.

DaveKuzminski

Preditors & Editors
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anotherealm.com
Someone was cheating them so that they now have to use anti-plagiarism software? Oh, the pain! The pain of just desserts!

emeraldcite

Art is Resistance
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.emeraldcite.blogspot.com
Funny thing is that nobody ever warn students that they will get expelled from college if they plagiarize.

Really. I've seen it done on many occaision...

WerenCole

Funny what? Do I amuse you?
Registered
Reaction score
There are two kinds of plagiarism, deliberate and neglectful. It is easy to write a paper and not quote your source, which is inherently plagiarism and wrong, but more or less a product of poor work or just laziness. Deliberate is done with the intention of doing so, well. . . of course. Anyway, teachers are not ignorant, and the software does exist, but a good teacher knows when they are being BSed. Most teachers have seen so many essays that they know how to spot that type of work. A teacher in my of my classes, in his discussion of the university honor pledge said this: "Plagiarism is easy to do, it is also easy to spot. Take pride in your work."

I have written papers for good friends of mine when they have been under extreme duress. It was wrong but it was a favor and it ultimately got them through what they needed to get through at the time. It wasn't a matter of my friend being an incompetent student but rather being overloaded and happening to have a paper in my area of expertise. It was a trade, he ended up setting me up with a girl who I fell in love with (briefly).

This site, on the other hand, is just a bunch of bally-hoo in the wind. Deplorable.

Euan H.

Unspeakable
Registered
Reaction score
Website
euanharvey.com
PattiTheWicked said:
I like this part, from their website: "If you have gotten Ds all semester, let your writer know. If you get an A+ on the final after a pattern like this, a red flag will be raised in the teacher's mind. If the teacher does ask why this paper is so much better, just say that you felt badly about how you slacked off in the early part of the course, and really went the extra mile to make up for it with this paper."
Heh. In my college, if a student's grades go up this much, I make them sit down and explain the paper to me. Sometimes I might ask them to summarize their main arguments (without referring to the paper, of course). You'd be amazed how many of them haven't bothered to read what they've copied/downloaded/bought. Sometimes I even find weblinks from the pages they've copied in the papers they've sent. Once, I found a sentence in brackets that made me chuckle. It was in the <<>> brackets, and it was a comment from whoever was checking the paper for the student. Basically, it said <<I can't understand this>> and then a little further on <<or this>>.

Having said all that though, we're having to move to exams rather than papers. It's getting harder and harder to spot plagiarism. The paper for sale sites are getting smarter and smarter.

travNastee

in a bulletproof vest...
Registered
Reaction score
Sheryl Nantus said:
five bucks says his name is "Sean Connery" and it's not real...

:D

Oh, I'll play your game, you rouge...I'll take The Rapists for $20!

And I've always said that my integrity comes cheap, but I mean...c'mon. Whats next, outsourcing this kind of thing to Inida?

Waitaminute...(scampers off to start a new business...)

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Having said all that though, we're having to move to exams rather than papers. It's getting harder and harder to spot plagiarism. The paper for sale sites are getting smarter and smarter.

Euan, one thing my SO does is sit the kids (he teaches grade seven) down and have them give a writing sample in class. It would work in college, too. If you have the students write significant samples in class, you can get an idea of their voice, and compare it with papers handed in.

That being said, unfortunately, even if you move to exams, cheating will still be part of the college scene.

If you've got it, take the time to look closely at the web site. There is some stuff in there that will have you either snorting milk through your nose or shaking your head in wonder... (Gotta run now, or I'd post some examples.)

mreddin

Dreamer
Registered
Reaction score
The sad thing is that most colleges feature a "writing center" that will hand-hold students through the process of writing a paper. So, at least with the schools I've attended there is no excuse to flunk a writing assignment.

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
I'm back, with some all-time classics from the web site under discussion!

My fav...

Many admissions offices are searching for "diversity" in their student body, so essays on this theme are often very successful. Are you black? Talk about how hard it has been to overcome discrimination. Are you a white male? Well, your best chance is to convince the admissions board that you are gay. Have us write an essay about how hard it was for you to come out. It isn't not like the admissions board is going to be checking on who you are dating anyway.

Or how about this one, where they try and get the coaches to cheat, too:

Does your school have a No Pass No Play rule? Are you, or one of your athletes, in danger of losing a scholarship? Have you calculated how much money you stand to lose if one of your star players is sidelined because of bad grades? If you have, then you know you need a paper from us!

Now I have to go wipe the slime off my monitor...

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
The sad thing is that most colleges feature a "writing center" that will hand-hold students through the process of writing a paper. So, at least with the schools I've attended there is no excuse to flunk a writing assignment.
mreddin, yep. I worked my way through my undergraduate degree, tutoring in the writing lab. It was free to students, I kept regular office hours. The college paid me, not the students.

Aconite

Registered
Reaction score
Because, you know, teachers aren't aware of cheating that involves buying non-plagiarized papers and submitting them as your own.
Because, you know, rough drafts are just a matter of unpolished grammar and spelling, and have nothing to do with partly developed ideas that need to be further developed or gaps in research that need to be filled or anything like that.

Scum-sucking putz.