Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: The thread in which Haggis now talks to himself

  1. #8501
    Gone Fishing SuperModerator Haggis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your worst nightmare
    Posts
    51,359
    Welcome, defos. Have a seat in the Chair O' Honor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavern08 View Post
    I don't care what anyone says - Haggis is HAWT!
    Stewie the Chihuey
    featuring the lovely and talented




  2. #8502
    nurturing tomorrows criminals today PorterStarrByrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Moose Creek, Maine
    Posts
    26,922
    I haven't been pinned for a long time, not since my last 37 wrestling matches anyway.


    by the way, was the other glad he was not Porter?

    Was she pinning him too?
    http://porterstarrbyrd.blogspot.com/

    http://absolutelyunofficialpac12spor....blogspot.com/



    We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
    The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
    Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown

  3. #8503
    I sometimes hiccup fire parumpdragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    29,319
    Hahahah...

    lorty.

    *Pining*

    I meant "pining".

    I don't want to know about the other one!
    A cute little bug :

    Dear God, Thank you for keeping me together when I'm falling apart.


    Goodreads

    I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!

  4. #8504
    I sometimes hiccup fire parumpdragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    29,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    Welcome, defos. Have a seat in the Chair O' Honor.

    Haggis - are you gettin jiggy with it???
    A cute little bug :

    Dear God, Thank you for keeping me together when I'm falling apart.


    Goodreads

    I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!

  5. #8505
    practical experience, FTW kenthepen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    gang aft agley
    Posts
    9,325
    *reels off a jig*
    113k on WIP! Someone tell me to shut up!

    Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

    Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords

  6. #8506
    Gone Fishing SuperModerator Haggis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your worst nightmare
    Posts
    51,359
    Haggi don't jig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavern08 View Post
    I don't care what anyone says - Haggis is HAWT!
    Stewie the Chihuey
    featuring the lovely and talented




  7. #8507
    practical experience, FTW kenthepen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    gang aft agley
    Posts
    9,325
    *sees Haggisssssss'''ss' new avi, tosses him in mosh pit*
    113k on WIP! Someone tell me to shut up!

    Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

    Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords

  8. #8508
    No I do not want to be king Gilroy Cullen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Deep in the State of Confusion
    Posts
    4,108
    Did we remember all the chair's connections this time? Mel complained that the back room flooded because someone forgot the relief valve last time...
    Links: My Writing Blog | My Flickr Attempt | Personal Blog

    Braving SYW:
    Poetry Crit

    A writer's journey is like life - no two are entirely alike.

  9. #8509
    No I do not want to be king Gilroy Cullen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Deep in the State of Confusion
    Posts
    4,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycinth View Post
    Ted is not leasing Candy.
    I heard it was more like a rental plan...

    Candy should be stuffed into stockings, bags, or baskets.
    And disposed of properly in the correct receptacles.
    Links: My Writing Blog | My Flickr Attempt | Personal Blog

    Braving SYW:
    Poetry Crit

    A writer's journey is like life - no two are entirely alike.

  10. #8510
    nurturing tomorrows criminals today PorterStarrByrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Moose Creek, Maine
    Posts
    26,922
    Who can take you by surprise
    really stun you
    supply you with chocolate, slip you a mickey too
    the candy man can
    the candy man can
    cause he wants a little love
    and makes it seem so good

    http://porterstarrbyrd.blogspot.com/

    http://absolutelyunofficialpac12spor....blogspot.com/



    We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
    The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
    Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown

  11. #8511
    I sometimes hiccup fire parumpdragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    29,319
    What is with you and the free candy? Do you really love Ted that much?
    A cute little bug :

    Dear God, Thank you for keeping me together when I'm falling apart.


    Goodreads

    I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!

  12. #8512
    nurturing tomorrows criminals today PorterStarrByrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Moose Creek, Maine
    Posts
    26,922
    My name is Porter and I am a voyeur
    http://porterstarrbyrd.blogspot.com/

    http://absolutelyunofficialpac12spor....blogspot.com/



    We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
    The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
    Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown

  13. #8513
    practical experience, FTW kenthepen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    gang aft agley
    Posts
    9,325
    You say that like you're trying to stop........ Step 1, admitted we were powerless over voying......
    113k on WIP! Someone tell me to shut up!

    Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

    Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords

  14. #8514
    AW's Most Adorable Sociopath TedTheewen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a van parked outside of your house.
    Posts
    15,331
    I feel so much pity for anybody who wants to watch me do anything. What is seen cannot be unseen.

  15. #8515
    practical experience, FTW kenthepen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    gang aft agley
    Posts
    9,325
    Largely true of the internet...
    113k on WIP! Someone tell me to shut up!

    Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

    Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords

  16. #8516
    nurturing tomorrows criminals today PorterStarrByrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Moose Creek, Maine
    Posts
    26,922
    Doesn't matter much ... my memory is shorter these days. Get some great ideas for horror genre though, as long as I remember to write them down.
    http://porterstarrbyrd.blogspot.com/

    http://absolutelyunofficialpac12spor....blogspot.com/



    We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
    The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
    Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown

  17. #8517
    nurturing tomorrows criminals today PorterStarrByrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Moose Creek, Maine
    Posts
    26,922
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthepen View Post
    You say that like you're trying to stop........ Step 1, admitted we were powerless over voying......

    O Voy, not sure if I am ready for that step ... let me check the van.
    http://porterstarrbyrd.blogspot.com/

    http://absolutelyunofficialpac12spor....blogspot.com/



    We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
    The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
    Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown

  18. #8518
    practical experience, FTW kenthepen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    gang aft agley
    Posts
    9,325
    Voying is a gateway sin.....
    113k on WIP! Someone tell me to shut up!

    Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

    Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords

  19. #8519
    nurturing tomorrows criminals today PorterStarrByrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Moose Creek, Maine
    Posts
    26,922
    Not for me .. I can stop anytime I want to.
    http://porterstarrbyrd.blogspot.com/

    http://absolutelyunofficialpac12spor....blogspot.com/



    We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
    The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
    Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown

  20. #8520
    practical experience, FTW kenthepen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    gang aft agley
    Posts
    9,325
    Look, I'm only saying this as a friend, but I've SEEN you going through the gateway and gibberizing.
    113k on WIP! Someone tell me to shut up!

    Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

    Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords

  21. #8521
    nurturing tomorrows criminals today PorterStarrByrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Moose Creek, Maine
    Posts
    26,922
    Sometimes my feelings realy git sort of hurt here like when somebody sort hints or maybe even kind of says they saw me gibberizing when it was really my twin who does that sort of incoherent thing or something while I am always at the top of the game list because I carefully sort of contemplate before I type a poster or something here in the interweb where I know people are always looking over my shoulder to copy or something and if i did ever gibberize I woodnt do it in the gateway where everybody would have to walk in it because
    http://porterstarrbyrd.blogspot.com/

    http://absolutelyunofficialpac12spor....blogspot.com/



    We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
    The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
    Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown

  22. #8522
    AW's Most Adorable Sociopath TedTheewen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a van parked outside of your house.
    Posts
    15,331
    Sounds like a reasonable statement to me.

  23. #8523
    practical experience, FTW kenthepen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    gang aft agley
    Posts
    9,325
    *moves Port to top of game list, checks Hunting Calendar to see when season opens...*

    Dammit, Gibberz iz indainjurd!
    113k on WIP! Someone tell me to shut up!

    Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

    Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords

  24. #8524
    practical experience, FTW Defos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In bed
    Posts
    899
    Thanks for the warm welcome

    That chair looks unsafe so I brought my own




  25. #8525
    I sometimes hiccup fire parumpdragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    29,319
    I think Cray will strap you into the other one whether you like it or not.
    A cute little bug :

    Dear God, Thank you for keeping me together when I'm falling apart.


    Goodreads

    I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!

Page 341 of 1002 FirstFirst ... 91241266291316331335336337338339340341342343344345346347351366391416441591841 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Custom Search