The thread in which Haggis now talks to himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
You sure you aren't picking up contamination from rob, buddy? I mean, sure, Gil is creepy as all hell, but yanno...

nope. no way.

this is the latest and greatest. *points to the noise cancelinatorization switch*

see?

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You really think
stop telling me to think! you're not the boss of me.

all of the time.
*cuddles up to Cella so she's not alone in her (lack of) thoughts (due to her school break...)*
Do you see how they treat me, Gil? Leaving me alone and telling me to think. They prolly took all the sharp objects away, too, the wet blankets.

Leukman

Pernicious...n'stuff.
Registered
Reaction score
Speaking of noise cancelinatorization, did you all hear about how Cray was driving home from errands the other day and got caught in a really bad hailstorm?

The next morning, upon arriving at the Cabaret, qWitter took one look at his car and said, “Oh, I’ve had that happen to me before—it’s easy to fix. Just blow into the tail pipe really hard and all the dents will pop out.”

Cray went inside and had a beer to get warmed up, then went back out to the car, got down on the ground, and started blowing into the tailpipe.

Rob came along as Cray was turning blue in the face and asked, “What are you doing?!?”

Cray explained that qWitter had suggested he blow into the tailpipe to get the dents to pop out.

Rob rolled his eyes and laughed, then said, “Uh, like, hullo! You need to roll the windows up first!”

Leukman

Pernicious...n'stuff.
Registered
Reaction score
Wow. Now that's a validation.

I'll validate something for ya.

A new study presented at the annual meeting of the American Society for Cell Biology in San Francisco found that applying physical pressure to malignant cancer cells in the breast may help to inhibit their growth.

So take off your top and let me help you prevent breast cancer.

:e2brows:

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
Speaking of noise cancelinatorization, did you all hear about how Cray was driving home from errands the other day and got caught in a really bad hailstorm?

The next morning, upon arriving at the Cabaret, qWitter took one look at his car and said, “Oh, I’ve had that happen to me before—it’s easy to fix. Just blow into the tail pipe really hard and all the dents will pop out.”

Cray went inside and had a beer to get warmed up, then went back out to the car, got down on the ground, and started blowing into the tailpipe.

Rob came along as Cray was turning blue in the face and asked, “What are you doing?!?”

Cray explained that qWitter had suggested he blow into the tailpipe to get the dents to pop out.

Rob rolled his eyes and laughed, then said, “Uh, like, hullo! You need to roll the windows up first!”
Cella walked by and--overhearing the exchange--laughed even harder. "Uh, guys. You don't really blow on it. That's just an expression."

Leukman

Pernicious...n'stuff.
Registered
Reaction score
Cella walked by and--overhearing the exchange--laughed even harder. "Uh, guys. You don't really blow on it. That's just an expression."

Yeah, but how long do ya s'pose it took her to figure THAT out?

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website

A new study presented at the annual meeting of the American Society for Cell Biology in San Francisco found that applying physical pressure to malignant cancer cells in the breast may help to inhibit their growth.

Doesn't bode well for guys with no measurable upper body strength.

*looks sideways at quickie*

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Cray has finished putting up his Christmas decorations:

barbieholiday_zpsd68fb223.jpg

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com

I volunteer at the Breast Implant Clinic and there is truth to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.