October 2012 Blog Chain

SRHowen

Erotica is not a four letter word!
Registered
Reaction score
Okay wanted to offer this here first, I am doing the Next Big Thing blog hop, it's designed to help bring traffic you your blog, no cost, no prizes to give away, one post on the first Wed of Nov., you answer 10 questions about you and your writing, thank the person inviting you, and tag 5 other authors to join. It's really really easy. I have five authors but my five authors some of them are new and are having a hard time getting anyone to tag. HLEP I need 6 ppl who wanna play.

You can see my entry on my blog under the next Big Thing Hop entry--please help!

PM me if interested,

Ralph Pines

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ralfast.wordpress.com
Okay, finishing up the chain. Xcomplex has one day left. If anyone else has their posts ready to go, this would be the time to post them. Don't worry, I'll adjust accordingly.

SuzanneSeese

Comfortably numb by rejections
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.viewofsue.blogspot.com
I hope to finish reading and commenting today unless the power goes out. Dear God what would I do then? :e2thud:
I suppose I could read something in print. I better go find a flashlight.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks so much for coordinating this month, Ralph!

I'm behind and owe a few people reads and comments (had this little book release thing get in the way of all my fun). :)

CJ Michaels

Registered
Reaction score
Website
christinajmichaels.blogspot.com

Ralph Pines

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ralfast.wordpress.com
We seem to have run out of time, collectively at least. Oh well, life is what it is. I like to thank each an everyone of you for participating in the chain, for putting up with my many mistakes and for writing such wonderful entries.

Thank you.