Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralyks

Untold stories inside
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.editorskylar.com
I originally posted this in the non-paying markets sub-forum. I'm not really sure where it's supposed to be, so if it shouldn't be here too, mod, please delete, but this seems a good place for it.

Ancient Paths seeks poetry and flash fiction to enliven its Facebook page. (This is not a call for submissions for the print issue. Issue #17 has already been published and is now available for purchase. The submission period for Issue #18 will open in spring of next year.)
Payment: Online publication on the Ancient Paths Facebook page, one free copy of a past print issue of Ancient Paths (#14), and a discount coupon code for $3 off the current issue (#17).
What to Submit: Poetry under twenty lines or flash fiction under 500 words. All works should have spiritual themes, either Christian or broadly religious (i.e. universal themes common to most religions). Advent and Lenten themes are especially welcome. The spiritual element may be subtle or explicit, but no work should be overly didactic or preachy. Poetry may be formal or free verse, rhymed or unrhymed. Previously published works and simultaneous submissions are welcome.
Rights: Ancient Paths secures electronic rights and will publish selected works on the Ancient Paths Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ancient-Paths-Literary-Magazine/124626725957). All other rights to the work remain with you and you are free to publish it elsewhere.
How to Submit: Send submissions to [email protected] with the subject heading “AP Facebook Submission.” Submissions that do not use this heading may be deleted. Include your e-mail address and mailing address and paste the submission directly in your e-mail. No attachments.
Response Time: Within four weeks.
Submission Period: September 24, 2012 - November 24, 2012
Publication Period: Selected works will be published intermittently on the Facebook page. Please “like” Ancient Paths on Facebook to follow the works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.