• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Contemporary YA beta read swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WriterGal

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all!

I am looking for some fresh eyes for my contemporary YA novel (48,000 words). I will happily swap, although I would prefer to read in the same genre if possible.

Thanks!

Erin

WriterGal

Registered
Reaction score
Oops, yes I guess I should have included that in my original post!

Here is my query (so far):

Phoenix’s mom is sick. She doesn’t have cancer, or diabetes, or even some rare blood disorder. Phoenix’s mom has a psychiatric disorder that compels her to keep everything, from her daughter’s first shoes to last night’s frozen dinner box.
And Phoenix can’t tell anyone.
When mother and daughter are threatened with eviction if their home is not cleaned up, Phoenix finds herself stuck between a mom who holds on to everything and a dad she had to let go too soon. Ultimately she must decide whether she will hold to what she knows, or rise from the ashes of her life and save them both.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.