Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Community/retailer] Red Room

practical experience, FTW

[Community/retailer] Red Room

I figure i'm a Johnny come lately, but does anyone know about this website and exactly what it does?

Thanks,

dennis

I was going to say I never heard of it, but then I Googled it and realized its something I joined many years ago when it first started and then couldn't figure out what it's purpose was. I wonder if my account still exists?

ETA: Can't remember my user name and it won't recognize any of the emails I might have used back then.
    Last edited by Shadow_Ferret; 08-16-2012 at 10:22 PM.
    Twitter | Pinterest | WordPress | Tumblr

“I love words but I don’t like strange ones. You don’t understand them and they don’t understand you. Old words is like old friends, you know ‘em the minute you see ‘em.” -- Will Rogers

"Blame it on my ADD, baby." -- AWOLNATION

They have a pretty big support network of published authors, but it costs money to join and they also tend to support left-leaning causes, if you're into that kind of stuff. They're not shy about it.
    Author of high-octane sci-fi, fantasy and horror!

www.tobytatestories.com Amazon

Represented by

Been there a long time but damned if I can tell you what it's done for me other than letting me list my books and such. Big author list with some celebs. Never quite figured it out.

tri

OMG, 250 dollars to sign up? NO THANKS.
    My blog Lists of YA (and Adult) Publishers that pay advances and are accepting unagented submissions

Twitter Articles and writing tips for YA, inspirational quotes for writers and cats

FIX ME Goodreads Giveaway

Want to read FIX ME right now?

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Adding link: http://redroom.com/
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Acquired by Wattpad in July '14. And promptly killed. (PW mention, if you're a member.)
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: