I found them in at the top of the forum in the Google Ads.
From their site: *bolding mine*
- We advertise Amazon Kindle books on our bookshelves, both free and value priced (anything $9.99 and under).
- We run a weekly swag giveaway that draws in new readers and has them interact on social media to win entries for that week’s prize.
- We create tailor made promotions/book launches for our authors who purchase from us. In short, you are our customer and we treat you like royalty as much as we can.
- We book only one month out so that there is NOT a daunting waiting list.
- We do not just spam our readers on social media, we chat with them and invite our authors to do the same!
- Our promotions are very affordable in the range of $10-$30 per day!
Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, but I had to let people know about yet another potential scam.
I wonder how many new authors are going to think this is a 'bargain'?
Edited to add: I see nothing on their site geared toward reader interest, only sales pitches directed at authors.
Also, the way they plan to 'help' you is to get you to give your book away for free--never a good idea IMO since pirates stalk giveaways--or at a discount during your advertised promo.
If you want to give a book away for free, you certainly don't need their help.